Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: To all those only after T loot...

Originally posted by Loxxie
    And lets talk about last night, I went to T3 by myself, it was empty not anybody upstairs, nobody on the way down, I get to tara room and there is maybe 10 people fighting Tara alone, Ninfa, Jdude and a few others, and 1 OT Faizen who is Ninfa's current boyfriend, teamed with her and Jdude killing tara. I walk in stand there, and about a minute later Faizen walks up and kills me while I stand there, while he is teamed with Ninfa and the other clanners there. What do they do? laugh.
    I'd also like to hear what one of those 10 people has to say for themselves about this...
    Yagyu for life

LOL

Let me make something very clear, as far as you go Faizen you are OT, you are free to kill me all day long if I am "wondering defensively around in a 25% zone", had that been the case there would not be a problem, you are OT I am clan, killing each other is what we do. HOWEVER, what I walked in on was you and clanners killing tara "together" you allowed me to stand there for some time before you walked over and killed me, so plz don't tell me to be carefull in a 25% zone, I know what I Face when I go down, and don't draw attention from the matter at hand, Clanners inviting their boyfriends to tara to help kill and share loot is the matter at hand and then allowing him to kill other clanners and then allowing him to stay there and finish killing Tara after he does so, THAT is the matter at hand.

ok...

so what your saying is its bad for people to have friends on the other side? and bad for them to invite people on the other side to a raid? just because its in a 25% zone?

sorry but i dissagree, i'm a pretty neutral OT and i have friends on both side both who i would help out if they where ever in need, i have been to a few raids with clans before such as the pest, ian warr ( to which ALOT of omni's have been) ect. the only diffrence this time is that 1. it was in a 25% zone, and 2. i killed you becuase i wanted to,

and if you wanna complain about getting killed in 25% go do it to funcom, i went to a raid with freinds sides wasent an issue for me, and i killed you because you allowed yourself to be in a position where you were vulnerable to my attack, so please dont cry about it
    Faizan 216/13 Sol - Omni - Inner circle
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    My type is: SKA
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

Current Equip - Still To Get!

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

lol OMG am I the only one here that dosn't see anything wrong with this? Jdude an Administrator of your trusted Clannet and Ninfa always on the damage team of Clannet raids invites a friend to a tara raid and then he is allowed to say I acted on my own in killing a clanner? Surely I am not the only ones that see's a problem with this. IF thats the case then they are the ones guilty for his actions, sure he has a valid point he is Omni and I am Clan and we were in a 25% zone, but my God he was invited there by clanners and they stood there and allowed it. If nobody has has a problem with this and I am seriously out of line for being upset then I will not say another word about it.

Faizan let me point out a few things...You say there's no difference here than helping out clan friends anywhere else? Well that's very wrong, since this game is about conflict between Clan/Omni and the only place this is shown noticeably is in Camelot. I feel pretty confident when I say that I speak for 99% of the clanners that attend tara raids, you are NOT welcome there except to try and take it from us by force.

Also, I don't, and I think Loxxie doesn't, care about you killing her, what I'm pissed about is the clanners that just let you do it, and even laughed about it...This kind of behavior is ridiculous and doesn't belong in Camelot. GTFO.
    Yagyu for life

Red face Hmm

Poor loxxie one omni killed her in 25%...i will cry........
    1st faizan wasnt the only omni with us, and i didnt invite all the omnis, and 2nd i was only in team with xscape and dalumpo and if u dont belive ask them
    I have many friends in omni side and i dont care if is 25% or 100% and in t3 we do damage teams and i can team with all i want, omni or clan, is a team damage....
    I apologize to all the people in clannet coz i did wrong to team in tara with omni but no to omd, we do team damages
    If u dont want die dont down to 25% and if one omni attack u and u dont want die, runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :P or u dont have legs?
    Btw we were 15 persons and u only saw me, jd and faizan? w000000000000000t
    If some1 have some problem with i teamed with omnis they can send me a tell in the game i will be on and explain all, and if the people of clannet have some problem i will apologize next tara
    And plz dont be in 25% if u dont want die like in arena....u think if some1 who hate u see u in 25% he wont kill u? if u think that u are very wrong

Wink then...

why bring it up?

you say let me kill her, when the truth is pretty much that they told me not to,

what i'm saying is i killed her on my own accord. and there was no laughing about it well no one except me.. infact dodge was haveing pretty heated tells with me after,

and i also agree if it was a clan vs omnir aid i would be on the other side from you guys, the point it was not, it was a closed 1 which i was invited too, so i dont really see a problem,

it wasent an omni vs clan tara so saying i was not welcome doesent stand too strongly when you acknowledge the fact that i was invited.

so as it stands now

a tiny tara kill involveing some clan members and 1 omni ( ok i guess that could be seen as bad if it was an as clan vs as omni raid which it wasent, like i said i was invited)

loxxie not being part of the raid force and getting killed by me without permission of the hosts or infact going against them in a way (well it was 25% and i'm omni.. i had every right to kill her)

thing is kai, what you fail to understand is there is a big diffrence between each sides conflicting and being invited as an accepted member of the raid force irrelovent of sides,

maybe i shouldent have killed her when told not to... SO SUE ME

sorry maybe i'm a little slow but i dont see the problem
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

Yes you apologize Ninfa and that is suppose to make it ok, so we have You Xscape and some others allowing Omni to share Tara because they are your friends, YOU the same group of people ready to Ban everybody from clannet that does something to piss you off.

Finally I hope everybody can see what has been going on all along.

well since she mentioned it allreddy.

she's right there was more then 1 omni there. it just wasent my place to say it at first
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

If I recall the last Guild leaders meeting I attended there was multiple Guild leaders voicing how they detested Clanner and Omni teaming to kill each other. I would like to see how this is any different. "Their own personal tara raid" ROFL
    and Xscape was one of the ones I recall saying how wrong it was to allow such behavior. I don't see any difference in that kinda behavior and what took place last night.

Talking ohhhhhh

ahh ok i get it now,

your not pissed becuase i killed you really

and your not even pissed that i was invited to the kill

what your actually pissed about is it being a small closed raid and that YOU wasent invited... RIGHT???

well if thats the real problem then my answer is simple, F U
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

LoL mad about it being a private raid? Ummm no, I found it comical how you worded it, I stand behind what I said and my issues with the behavior of "certain respected" clanners as they are called, you can twist my words around all you like.

If I recall the last Guild leaders meeting I attended there was multiple Guild leaders voicing how they detested Clanner and Omni teaming to kill each other. I would like to see how this is any different.
    well we didnt team to kill clanners, we teamed to kill tara, and you showed up and I killed you even tho i was told not to quit crying allreddy.... Please?
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

Unhappy Stop now liers!!!

Well if u wanna have the true,there it is:
    1st i have organize this Raid,was supposed to be a 6 peeps raid and no more.U were in dungeon(Ninfa/Jdude/Diocj2/Sublim/Lecrusher) and you were the lone i was invinting to that raid.i could have do different and i see i must have do it differently...
    2nd Faizan you ve just been there cause Ninfa call you without agreement of all...
    3rd True omnis come and broke our Raid(Ultimate/Jasonx)
    4th Faizan when loxxie was looking at T fight u have ask agreement of your friends to kill her and particulary Ninfa.
    5th if i wasn t a healer looking all the time on HP bar from the one attacked by T,i should have see your intention and would not let you dot it.
    6th Don t stand anymore on my way cause i ll kick you out of all PvP places.
    7th I appologize to loxxie about all that happen last night.
    8th this is last time i call Peeps like ninfa in my futur raids,peeps acting in free stupids actions that could result on was between clanner are not my friends,and acting btw cause of stupide personnal bad relationship between girls.Shame on you

this is what happen and will never happen again...
    i ve finish
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

LoL mad about it being a private raid? Ummm no, I found it comical how you worded it, I stand behind what I said and my issues with the behavior of "certain respected" clanners as they are called, you can twist my words around all you like.
    ok ok ok. so what exactly did these "certain respected" clanners do wrong?

have omni friends? well maybe there guilty of that

haveing there own small tara raids as a circle of friends? well guilty of that too i guess

inviteing some of there omni friends to there small raid? well guilty of that too

problem is i dont see whats wrong with it..

when was the last time you wanted to kill a mob and asked your guildies and other friends to help.. without notifying the entire clan (or omni) population? 99% of the time i would think, infact tara is about the only time when alot of clan show up simply because there clan (or omni) exception being ian warr offcourse.

but what did they do so wrong? they found an empty tara they killed it. you showed up i killed you

what is your problem?
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

LoL no as much as you would like for this to be swept under the table its not going to, I have watched friends get banned from Clannet for less, I have seen them verbally tortured, insulted and worse, if you think I am going to let Marlark and them ignore this, you are very wrong.

Sigh

Dodgey don't apologize for them, I know you are a good person and you would never intentionally hurt anybody, especially your friends, and I know that if you knew what they were doing you would have stoped it.

I have no fight left in me anymore and I am tired of responding here, if the rest of the clan population thinks Ninfa's and their behavior was acceptible then so be it, I have honestly then been following the wrong side, or maybe AO has just turned into a nightmare and no longer fun for me whatever the reason, I sincerely don't have it in me anymore to argue with you people that have perfected the art of making excuses for anything they do to hurt others.

I leave it in Marlarks hands to address this issue, if he dosn't then it is shown very clearly that we have a corrupt system and corrupt people running it, if he is the person I have always heard him to be then he will rectify this situation.

Until then unless a post is directed at me in need of an answer from me I have said all I am gonna.

Unhappy

@Dodge

ok ok dodge we allreddy talked about this in tells, and i allreddy admitted i shouldent have killed her, and i apologized,

but cant you see she's makeing you out to be bad as well? you allreddy mentioned sublim was in your original raid team before it got expanded, and he's omni aswell, and since you agree with her ( or seem to) about stuff points irrelovent of my killing her. (which i have allreddy appologized for. admitted to and agree'd i did if of own choice)

but the other points still stand about the small raid the teaming with omni the tara ect.

i'm only tryina defend u bro
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

Thumbs down

Um..Ok Guys, But the point of having Tarasque in game is to have
    competition between both sides of the conflict for rubi ka
    faizan can be there not saying he can't be at tarasque
    but he's at tarasque and clanners are not attacking omni like they should..

1. its 25% zone and any clan should be attacking any omni within the zone and vice versa but not for either side to have any of the opposition there while tarasque is alive.
    2. but since faizan said he was asked to come and he is helping his friends on the clan side...., But isn't that something different then for other mobs not in a 25% zone?
    3. camelot is for mass pvp where omni fights clan and clan fights omni not for your friends to come from the other side of the conflict there at the end of tarasque's death and ask what the loot was.
    4. well and for clanners that were involved, how is it suppose to be a fair system for clan when clannet administrators don't even follow by the most basic meaning of having tarasque in the game.
    5. sure t3 is dmg teams or whatever but that still doesn't mean you stop pvping against the opposing side for it..
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast