Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: To all those only after T loot...

To all those only after T loot...

For those who only go for T loot and dont wanna help defend against omni, those who stand in 100% zone and stay in chat while I fight, to those who don't answer the call for reinforcements in the box room then u die and cry about.

Soon if we keep up all this arguing over T loot, Omni will take over. So keep arguing. Then maybe once they do take over again, you'll realize wtf u gotta do to have clanners keep tara. Arguing amongst each other is stupid and is only gonna get ppl dead and T in omni hands. Have fun.
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr
    Keep your friends close...and your enemies rooted.

Yes, I have GA4. No, I do not use it.

kthxdie

Yeah this isnt cool.
    T isnt fun anymore because most of the 3-4 hours that we spend there consist of people yelling about loot system, people sitting in duengon to make it so no one can enter, and people fighting about who shoudl be banned from the duengon.

it would be mroe fun to get in, pvp, kill t, and get out.
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

awwww.. but i wunnuh stay in 100% till omni is gone so I don't lose my freshman title !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

Originally posted by Ghandalf
    awwww.. but i wunnuh stay in 100% till omni is gone so I don't lose my freshman title !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha so true, that goes for alot of people.

Or we have...

Awwww i wanna stay in 100% so i dont lose my Non-title...
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr

kthxdie

Originally posted by Shiftyr
    Or we have...

Awwww i wanna stay in 100% so i dont lose my Non-title...

stop quoting my private tells on public forums !!!!
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

what they really should do is get spawns down to 1 hour spawns so you always could have a place with pvp action
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

Sigh

Why should some of us care shyfty, honestly why should we care to help when we are being abused and attacked by our own?

You guys don't always see what goes on, you only see certain things and draw conclusions.

Since when did it become acceptable to be ganked by another clanner at the arena w/o asking them first for a duel?

And lets talk about last night, I went to T3 by myself, it was empty not anybody upstairs, nobody on the way down, I get to tara room and there is maybe 10 people fighting Tara alone, Ninfa, Jdude and a few others, and 1 OT Faizen who is Ninfa's current boyfriend, teamed with her and Jdude killing tara. I walk in stand there, and about a minute later Faizen walks up and kills me while I stand there, while he is teamed with Ninfa and the other clanners there. What do they do? laugh.

So you ask why some of us don't care, there are many reason why we don't care and why this game has become nothing but hurt to some of us.

What will be done about what happened? Not a damn thing because it was me he killed and not one of your beloved few that is so well liked. So at this point I could care less of OT comes in and takes tara back, it seems ok by some to team with them anyways and share Tara loot, why not team with the rest of them and be one big happy family heh.

Re: Sigh

Originally posted by Loxxie
    I walk in stand there, and about a minute later Faizen walks up and kills me while I stand there, while he is teamed with Ninfa and the other clanners there. What do they do? laugh
    Youre in a 25% zone and you complain that an Omni killed you? lmao get a grip Loxxie your up in the clouds as usual. Sigh.

Na na nanana liiiiife is liiiiiife
    moon meeh

Heh

No I am not complaining about getting killed, was curious when it became acceptable to team with OT and kill another clanner and when we started allowing OT to team up at Tara and share loot.

Thumbs down Stupidity is everywhere

about last night,i just have to say that there will be no more omnis down there till i ll be on the zone,especially omni invited by clanners.
    and about shyftir thread i would like to say that till some are not ready to do PvP then some omnis will have way open to laugh at clans face.there are some Good PvPers in omnis side,much more then in clan side and it would be so easy to get them down but clans don t help eachothers when under attack,not like omnis doing...
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

Correct me if im wrong

But Faizan being teamed w/ clans = neutral team and neut team cant initiate PvP in 25% correct?
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr

kthxdie

He was teamed when I got there Shift he didn't attack me right away cuz I sent him a team request and I got the already in team msg, I said I stood there about a minute watching them, obviously he left team to kill me, since I didn't attack anybody, I didn't even fight him back.

My point is simple he was invited there for whatever reason and allowed to be there. I was told he was there to help them fight Jason and his crew that went Omni and attacked a bunch of them at the raid, Now that is fine, but why kill me? when I got there nobody was there but them, not Jason or any other OT besides Faizen, so all I wish to know is why was I attacked and killed?

And....

My post wasnt about not caring about tara at all anyway.
    It was about those that go just to try to get loot, those that either go down and press Tab then q w/ tara targeted or those that just go and stand in 100%. Meanwhile its 20 omni against 5 clanners. Thats what its about not who cares or dont care about tara period. About the ppl who go then do nothing to really help.
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr

kthxdie

Shifty not all of us can PVP it should not be required that you have to be able to or even want to when you go to Tara, why wouldn't somebody go to tara just for Special loot? I mean thats what he is, I don't see anything wrong with going just for loot, if you don't PVP, some people go JUST for pvp and titles because thats what they enjoy and not for loot at all.

Shifty not all of us can PVP it should not be required that you have to be able to or even want to when you go to Tara, why wouldn't somebody go to tara just for Special loot? I mean thats what he is, I don't see anything wrong with going just for loot, if you don't PVP, some people go JUST for pvp and titles because thats what they enjoy and not for loot at all.
    Yeah but when the total number of clans in the dungeon is twice the number of omnis, yet there are less clans defending than there are omnis attacking...That crosses the line. How much harder is it to stand there in the box room and press Q on an omni when they run down than it is to do the same to Tarasque?

No you're right not everybody should be required to pvp there but when 75% of the people there refuse to fight omnis, they don't belong there.

Shift has been saying in guild chat that he's || close to using the omni app he blitzed...And I'm thinking of joining him...Although there are still a few nice targets on the omni side (Jasonx, all of Astradus etc...).
    Yagyu for life

Re: Sigh

And lets talk about last night, I went to T3 by myself, it was empty not anybody upstairs, nobody on the way down, I get to tara room and there is maybe 10 people fighting Tara alone, Ninfa, Jdude and a few others, and 1 OT Faizen who is Ninfa's current boyfriend, teamed with her and Jdude killing tara. I walk in stand there, and about a minute later Faizen walks up and kills me while I stand there, while he is teamed with Ninfa and the other clanners there. What do they do? laugh.
    And s*** like this is why I'm thinking of going omni. I'm so bloody sick of all the morons/idiots/losers that seem to be a good portion of the clan population.
    Yagyu for life

Wink

@Loxxie

Yeah, I killed you. Sorry, thing is... I didn’t see you when we actually went down first, so you obviously was not with us, and we were getting trouble from a few other people and I could only assume you was with them... sorry if i came to the wrong conclusion but 2 questions,

Why the hell are you wondering around alone in a 25% zone?
    And, why the hell do you complain when a member of the opposition kills you in that very same 25% zone?

Again I apologize for killing you, only I assumed you were with the people that where troubling the Tara kill,

Also, I wasn’t actually teamed with any clan members when you showed up since it was impossible to attack anything first in neut teams,

all I can ask is please be more careful wondering around defenseless and alone in places where you may be a target for Player Vs. Player combat,

And an explanation to why I was there in the first place? Well I was there with friends... but I acted on my own authority to kill you.

Once again I’m sorry (I can’t apologize enough)

But please take my suggestions into consideration if you ever find your self in entering a similar situation in future (wondering around alone in 25%)
    Last edited by Faiz; Nov 13th, 2002 at 19:07:08.
    Faizan 216/13 Sol - Omni - Inner circle
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    My type is: SKA
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

Current Equip - Still To Get!

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast