Thread: FoB Bugged?

FoB Bugged?

It seems like Flurry of Blows does not adds as much crit as before. Or is not working at all.

Since 14.6, activation of FoB did not give me any apparent increase in rate of crits.

Anybody else encountered the same ?

Could we have FoB returned to what it was before ?

How do I delete a thread? Posted in wrong forum

Cant delete threads anymore...

People were complaining that the owner of the thread would delete it if they didnt like how it was going (i.e. he was getting flamed realy bad ). So that feature was disabled.
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Yeah you can delete you post in the exchange forums though.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

And if you report your post to the moderator and ask for it to be deleted, that can be done, though if there are many replies they may not. Best bet is to immediately edit your post to nothingness then report it and ask for it to be deleted.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper