Thread: Most needed - Notum Wars

Most needed - Notum Wars

With notum Wars coming out i've come back to AO, mainly cause every other MMORPG is too simple and boring.

I'm wondering what is going to be one of the most needed class for defending/attacking Bases protecting Notum deposites. I don't want to get to far into the game and then have to restart finding out the class i took contributes nothing...

for class i'm looking for something that would be good in large scale combat; say a raid of 30 people. What class would be one of the most demanded.

I prefer to play bard/jack of all trades or caster classes. In other word what are guilds looking for right now looking at notum wars coming out soon.

also what are the best weapon types for mass pvp... ranged vs melee.

I think no one really knows what will happen with mass pvp with the new booster pack... but I can tell you that if you want a jack of all trades character make a solitus adventurer:P

He probably meant a one man army/can kill everyone type, so make a trader.

Make a Crat or an Engi. You'll be the last person standing because everyone will ignore you in favor of more dangerous targets.

If you make a Doc, a Trader, or an NT, expect to die as soon as someone manages to pick you out of the crowd and tell their friends.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

id pick a crat :> great area aoe buffs charm engies/mps pets one of the best nukes in game area roots/snares what more could you ask for besides hp and a way to stay alive and being able to cast all your nanos at 200 hoho
    Last edited by gwend; Nov 13th, 2002 at 19:57:13.
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

I think that because Soldiers suck so hard in 1vs1 pvp that they will actually be very good in the mass pvp coming with the Notum Wars.

Nano Techs are going to be crazy.... I see teams of 5 Nano Techs simolaneously casting five AoEs Back to Back, and a Doc Chain Casting team Heals.

Death Professions (the ones I will aim for off the bat: Doctor, Trader).

Definitely, definitely, definitely Crats.

1. AoE Snare
    2. AoE Root
    3. Mezz (heard it will reduce inits)
    4. Awesome speeches
    5. Debuff speeches too (-NR is even useful in PvP )
    6. Pet
    7. Charms (evil, evil, evil against engy pets)

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    He probably meant a one man army/can kill everyone type, so make a trader.
    One man armys are dumb... I'm a team player. I've always been a 2nd line person when it comes to pvp