Thread: HAT thread # 16

HAT thread # 16

i like hats, i like all kinds of hats but mostly i like baseball hats the best. in fact, i'm wearing one right now.

the only thing i don't like about hats is that they tend to nerf my hair. the hat i'm wearing right now is very dirty and smells a little. maybe i should wash it right away but i think i'll wait.

when i wear a hat i feel like babe ruth. unless i'm wearing a cowboy hat, then i feel like the lone ranger. (except i don't wear a mask)

hats are like bird poop. you tend to forget you have it on your head until you run your fingers through you hair.

so far i only have 3 hats i wear alot. i have my favorite Remington hat (fishing gear). i have 2 other hats but now that i think of it, i don't wear them.

hat's are great fun at a party. when you take it off and everyone sees your hair sticking up like you stuck your finger in an electrical sockey, they all start to laugh. hmm, i don't like being laughed at, think i'm gonna go kick all their asses. i take that fun hat thing back, that isn't fun to get laughed at.

when you have a hat on, it can block the sun from your eyes. doesn't work if you look up though, in fact i can't eearrl see 2d gud now, i dlat i'm vblinkd.

if you don't believe me, grab a hat and put it on. it will set you free. (unless its' a ski mask type of hat and you're standing in a bank. don't do that)

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*applause*

hohohohohohohohohohohohohoho
    w00p w00p!!

hahaha

Don't Think to much about the life, you will not survive it anyway
    "E. Hubbard"

Ok Funcom, this thread should show you that we are bored, and you need to put out NW tommorrow

Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

/me wants some of what ever garzini be smokin

Question

This is the pvp section right?