I don't know if this subject exists and I did not feel like looking for it.

Anyway, I sugest that eather funcom makes monster's pets be worth some experiance or makes damage shields, reflects and the like to be self inflicted damage or ignored (atleast to pets.) Reflects and DS's were already almost worthless in a group with calming, the damage would break the calm. Now I have noticed with pet producing monster classes if you have a damage shield or reflects the pets continue attacking you after the monster that spawned it has died. This is not only anoying but also dangrous. I have died a few times to multipule monsters with pets. Its a real problem if you have sevral monsters with pets all attacking you. An easy solution is to not use DS's or reflects but that just negates the point of having them. You might as well not waist programs provided by funcom. Or make pets worth xp so that atleast you get something for the threat. Or make DS's and reflects do self inflicted damage. Perhaps that or just have them ignore damage of these types. I don't know about the rest of you but I find it very anoying to have to kill a pet even after the monster is dead, for nothing. In PVP (I beleave) the pets just disapear? I don't mind having them stick around just keep them from attacking unless attacked after the spawning mob is dead or make them worth xp. Any comments?

- Tauriena (level 155 Omni adv)