Thread: Alcoholics March

Cool Alcoholics March

Just kidding!

Peace to all the people who were involved in the previously killed thread.
    Due to the extreme caffeine content I only serve Tanzanian Peaberry Coffee imported from Earth.
    4 out of 5 Bureaucrats prefer it over Menthol.

Actually, I've had a change of heart. I'm thinking about starting a smokers/smoker friendly guild! Since smokers have similar interests (smoking), it will be way better than hanging out with all those darn non-smokers. It just burns me up when people kill mobs and say "I just smoked that fool!" Don't they know we have feelings too?

Offical smokers march forthcoming.

-D

***for those who don't get it, this is a joke***
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

Plus smokers understand that after an hour of missioning, it's time for a smoke break.

Most non-smoking power levelers don't understand that, and always kick me from their group

Smokers Forever!!!!
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

hooray for smokers!

They really need to give us in-game ciggarettes- maybe tie them to the /afk command... /afksmoke makes your person sit down and whip out a cig....

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

Originally posted by Dropcid
    hooray for smokers!

They really need to give us in-game ciggarettes- maybe tie them to the /afk command... /afksmoke makes your person sit down and whip out a cig....

-D
    That would be cool

A chainsmoking alcoholics guild would be even better.