Thread: anyone else noticed evades difference?

anyone else noticed evades difference?

seems to me that evades are borked since last patch. before 14.6 i couldn't touch a GA4 fixer except with specials. now i seem to be hitting with every other hit.

also noticed that my evades seem to be less effective. dunno how to test this, or if i'm even right. but when i hit a GA4 fixer 5 times in a row that to me would be a good indicator.

comon, i'm know i'm not the only one to notice this. all you fixers out there, don't you seem to be getting hit ALOT more often now ?

Tried this in Arena just now:

Me 1350 evade closecombat.
    Patk9 1150ish attack rating.

Pat just hitting me, I'm on full def. He is scoring 85-90% hits on me.

Something has happened since client patch. Same test against another adv with 1100-ish rating just after 14.6 launch yielded 75-85% misses from him.
    Last edited by DaveDread; Nov 12th, 2002 at 20:33:00.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

And GA is so much less effective *feels for the fixers*
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Yes I have noticed this. Along with the faster specials recharge change it hurts a lot more to PvP.
    Us Fixers are going to be forced to be a MORE annoying class to fight now. Enjoy the roots while I go heal

Not really, I dont get hit very often but the faster special recharge is great for fixers since we used to not do much dmg with our lack of powerfull weapon and almost no crit gun. Now we can burst really fast and this add like 50% more power to us. So now our dmg is better than ppl who use crit based weapon since their dmg dropped by 50%. I still evade alot, nothing to worry about.

You're kidding when you say we had no crit gun right?
    The Sol was a crit maniac before the crit nerfing. Now its just not feasible to EXPECT crits any more.