Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Video is Perfect

New Video is Perfect

New Notum Wars Video is perfect....

Have you seen it..it' was posted today..and...

Not a NT.........to be seen....hehe kinda like the real game.

Extra credit for realism, in game video deserves credit!

Ranged crit weapon gankfest.....with music...

ftp://ftp.funcom.com/media/ao/200211..._high_0211.wmv
    Last edited by Darkbrood; Nov 12th, 2002 at 18:47:39.

I love it cause the clanner win!!!
    Music is cool too.
    Garishna Dual pistol slinging adventurer without a clue.

MP's, Crats and Eng's should love it.

Video shows why you are crazy not to be a NT/MP/Crat or Eng with notum wars comming!!

(with the exception of clanners winning) I think the movie is GREAT!
    One of the best things, is that it is entirely made ingame. No ouf-of-game animating proggies to make it look good. This is what we can expect to get.

Very nice, FC! Kudos!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Really cool. Good job !
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

Talking This is way AO OWNS!

See you guys that cancel your account and all!

Man look at this video, theirs nothing there but full in game vidoe WICKED!

Looks like FC is going to be dragging in a lot of people back and new people for this.

I have aslo notcied as the date gets closer to the Booster Release date that tons of new guilds are forming all over the place.

AND I LOVE THE SOLO TOWERS!

The game is going to get big. Really big, let the wars RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME ARTOX ME SHASM STUFF! :P

Again... doesnt seem like that kind of scenario is gonna happend in game... I doubt alot of people will stand around waiting for others to attack.. and again, I doubt others will attack if they see guards standing around...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

I think the battles will be pure chaos. I hope they make it really easy to see who is the enemy and I hope the new portal storm plan of theirs doesnt ruin the battles too much. It's bad enough being killed but it would really suck if you were kicking ass and you got portalled out of the zone and then couldnt reenter it.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Wow, so this is how the booster PvP battles will play out...
    Like eight persons on either side duking it out in a gentlemanly way and not a ganker in sight! Very nice to see that FC has solved the problems with lag and overcrowding, people jumping in left and right and all the balance problems that will inevitably come with NW.

I would say that this video contianed just about much info on how the real thing will play out as FC's last newsletter (titled 'The Booster Debate') contained any actual info on NW. That is, nil...

It will be so much harder for me now to not order the booster seeing how adorable and wacky the staff at FC actually is, and seeing that recruited subscribers get the game shipped for free!

/sarcasm off.
    Dominata
    Member of THM

Thumbs up

Looks like all towers goin be like pets (very easy)
    ther was like 5 clanners (i am omni) and 5-6 omnis.
    At the and all towers went done all omni's death insert(Doc?)
    and clanners W I N
    Very nice mowie tho and i can't whait to play Notums
    Great job FC...Over...

Originally posted by Omon
    Looks like all towers goin be like pets (very easy)
    ther was like 5 clanners (i am omni) and 5-6 omnis.
    At the and all towers went done all omni's death insert(Doc?)
    and clanners W I N
    Very nice mowie tho and i can't whait to play Notums
    Great job FC...Over...
    Yes, it was a very massive 5 on 6. I really hope thats not the numbers they're shooting for. I was hoping at least 30 vs 30.

Red face

Heh, this pretty much looks like Tribes 2 with people rooted to the ground, and no hills or cover to fire from. Stand in one place and shoot someone until they fall over, whicked cool action there.

Sure helped me to decide whether or NOT to buy the booster

Wsa that a sarcastic comment about 'in game footage only?' Cause I am not aware of how to pan the camera, take low-angle zooms, or create shaking and distance-based defocusing using the current game engine.

So you guys would perfer nothing then? A 2 minute itty bitty clip and you guys complain. Pathetic. I woulda perfered to see some Manta Vechiles in action, but if I got my wish one of you numb nuts would complain that they think the booster is only gonna feature ground attacking vehicles. Don't like the new video, don't watch it and leave the people enjoying themselves alone.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Clip Rocks!

The ingame clip rocks!

I sure hope funcom puts that music into the game...would definately keep me interested. Is that an actual song, or was it created just for the clip? I'd love to get my hands on it.
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

Originally posted by Saruzi
    Don't like the new video, don't watch it and leave the people enjoying themselves alone.
    But we wont know if we like it till we watch it...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Centurion3

If you've been playing this game for even a few months you know FC screws everything up anyways. Only blind loyalists such as I am allowed to see these 'cause I would complain even if it was just a 15 second clip of the indoor plant in Funcom's main office.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Red face

To Saruzi-No one complain .Read topic.

MEDIC-he need break from AO...over...

Originally posted by Centurion3

what, you mean you dont have the ability to see into the future, like all funcom employees are supposed to have so they can avoid making any mistakes, either? boy are you gimped, everyone else on these forums has it

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

(1) I am not a numnutz
    (2) I didn't complain
    (3) I merely pointed out that this video wasn't the kind of in game footage I am ever able to obtain. Therefore, I question the assertion that it is in game footage. It may be in game footage however

As far as the product goes, the fun factor will depend on its reliability and availability.

If the point of this thread was to cheerlead, then I apologize, I misunderstood it to be the opening of a discussion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast