Thread: Information Tools work as Intended?

Information Tools work as Intended?

Hello,

I have recently been fooling around with the Information Tools since 13.4 and have some question/problems

At around lvl 43 I received an Information Tool HP and NP that was around QL43 also. It required I believe a Perception of around the low 200's(mine is maxxed for my lvl). I decided to test it, so i went outside the gates in Newland. I tried it on various creatures there, the iguanas, chirops, leets, and human MOB's walking about. Mind you, this is right outside the gate so they were all pretty low lvl.

It did not work once. EVERY time I tried it I got the message that I cannot penetrate the creatures concealment(or something like that...). I believe the device said the creatures conceal must be less than 200. So, my question is, if they are working as intended, what are they good for? How high a QL must I have to see even the weakest creatures? These are serious questions, I am not trying to be a Smart a**, here.....

Also, is it easier to use, say, a I/T-aggression than a HP and NP and the same QL? What am I doing wrong?

i already posted some comment about information tool

don't remimber the exact number as i play less and less and gonna leave by the end of the month.

I'm level 85+, my perception is quite maxed
    i can use an information level QL110, can't detect level92+. I can use also a life&nano QL90, which allow me to scan mobs up to level3 (no more)
    -Marssss
    RK1 Agent
    RollerRat Diplomatic representative (www.rollerrat.com)
    "i come in peace"