Thread: Why won't Fallout provide anything real?

Why won't Fallout provide anything real?

Why is it that all you do is whine, make trouble, and ask rhetorical questions? Don't you know it makes people hate you?

sheesh.

He's just starved for the attention nobody gives him in real life.

And it is made even worse when people give him a spotlight like this.

Scorus

Yeah, like it could get any worse...

shut up he has valid points!

Yeah but

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    shut up he has valid points!
    Does he have to make those few valid points over and over and over and over again?
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Sure he has valid points, but he could convey them with a bit more tact. Besides, half his posts are just pointless *****ing, with nothing constructive to say at all.

Thumbs down

It's very simple, just ignore his posts! Don't even flame one of his posts because it will only bump it.

Originally posted by Scorus
    And it is made even worse when people give him a spotlight like this.

Scorus
    So true.

yeah yeah

can't say that ignoring him helps that much...... He keeps whining (and being unfunny) whether you pay attention to him or not. I'd had enough. Also if you think he LIKES this kind of comment, I would beg to differ

Real?

I have given suggestions and constructive criticism enough.

If Funcom can't use that, or remember that or even acknowledge then say "no we wont do that" then I'm done being a helpful customer.

Sure, I keep repeating things. I'm tired of varying my "content", so I won't be giving in until I at least get a response.

I'm annoyed with how things are, and how Funcom keeps claiming they should be.

A recent PC Gamer article claims that there is a player-shaped storyline wiht constant events.

So um, who gave them the check to say that?

/OOC

His parents kept him locked up as a child, no one can blame him for letting all of his destructive / chaotic, evil genius steam out!

(Just a joke btw, capt, but if its true... Hrhmmm, I didnt stalk your parents when you were little!)

Question Where's Snarf?

Snarf should post here soon...

/me waiting for Snarf to Flame

Why should I flame?

I believe Captfallout is a model player... a perfect archetype of a role player, a wonderful edition to the Anarchy Online Family of Players... I believe Captfallout is the greatest PVPer to ever exist, the most articulate debater, the most profound thinker of our time... the most amazing, stimulating, ribbed-for-her-pleasure individual to grace the lands...

Then again, I also believe in the easter bunny...
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Originally posted by Snarf
    Why should I flame?

I believe Captfallout is a model player... a perfect archetype of a role player, a wonderful edition to the Anarchy Online Family of Players... I believe Captfallout is the greatest PVPer to ever exist, the most articulate debater, the most profound thinker of our time... the most amazing, stimulating, ribbed-for-her-pleasure individual to grace the lands...

Then again, I also believe in the easter bunny...
    lol

Talking Gotta Love It...

when snarf comes along and makes you laugh after you loose a *metric* ton of xp. that you've worked the week for and like an idiot didnt save. *sigh*
    Well now to Fallout bashing: yeah he has some valid points and yeah he does post them too much and yeah he does do it with the complete absence of tact but what really annoys me is when he goes and flames snarf for neing a, ah what is it he always call you snarf? obnoxious, loud mouthed kid who was on ritilan in high school and everyone hated? hmmmm take out the high school and maybe the ritilan and I think we've got you pegged fallout. So heres my solution. Post your *valid* points once or twice, mind you nicely, then keep quiet until the next thing that makes you angry comes along and post it if you must, mind you, nicely, and then, like you said yourself, maybe FC will listen. Now FC you have to listen to him when he starts to behave or I will have no case .
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there was a period of about 2 months where I really let off Funcom. I hope some of you noticed, but I was asked by three diffferent Funcom employees to "be patient".

I was told "many great things are coming". I waited... I was pretty nice (again, look at me and look at what "nice" could be considered when I deal with Funcom)

SO I did try... Fc didn't do their part.

Hopefully this will clear some things up...

Ok.....

Ok... maybe you did I have no way of knowing. If you did, all the more power to you mate. But if you're right, why does everyone continue to yell at you then?
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Well considering CaptFallout has uplaoded his life to AO user account DB I can see that he is a bit angry ..

Originally posted by MikeWeather
    Sure he has valid points, but he could convey them with a bit more tact. Besides, half his posts are just pointless *****ing, with nothing constructive to say at all.
    As much as I hate to encourage him, unfortunately the very, very few things that Funcom reacts to on this board are exactly the kind of thing you are talking about. I have known people to purposely make utterly outlandish and untrue statements here in hopes of getting the real truth from FC and, I must admit, they have had a much better success rate than I.

Scorus