Thread: Happy Thread #1 Buffwash & wax

Happy Thread #1 Buffwash & wax

....long long ago in a galaxy far far away.... Voorg used to live in a bunker in 2HO. <snore>

Occasionally Voorg would pop out to get free buffs and shoot at passing omnis. Unfortunately Voorg noticed some of the free buffs werent good.... so Voorg waited till they expired before he came out of his bunker. <repeat in 5mins>

Whilst I recognise the benefit/value of de-buffs and how key to some classes they are, they do break up the flow of a good fight. This is because people leave and come back when they are better, usually by zoning.

So some ideas; (probably already thought of) all these are about is reducing pvp downtime.

Create a buff wash that u can run ur char through to clear hostile programs.

Create a scanner that lets you retain ur buffs after death in certain pvp zones, until you zone. ie 100% save area in 2ho with scanner, u die and res in like 30secs there with buffs.

Make zoning in to buildings in pvp areas remove all buffs, less fun to zone and make the areas no-nano so all u can do is heal there no re-buffing.

And on an aside....

Create a no-pvp item that lets people who dont want to pvp be excluded from pvp by wearing it (chicken suit ) with a 7 day recycle to stop people flip-flopping.

The chickensuit must be yellow with pink spots and big fluffy ears
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Excellent suggestions IMO.

All of this might just show up with Notum Wars for what we know, let's wait the 2-3 weeks it's off and see how PvP is then. I'm excited to see if FC will pull through.
    Lovio - 140+ MA of the Mercury Dragons
    Maiu - Gamma Ejector wielding trader maniac - also loves to tradeskill and doesn't eat babies.

roflol, or pink fluffy bunny suits! Did too much of that other mmorg nothin?

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions