Thread: The Obediency Enforcer

The Obediency Enforcer

That's right, he is spawned right now in EFP at the camp (coords: 1204,2834) This is the first time i believe anyone has seen him spawn, many people say he is not even in the game yet. Truth is he is here right now and deadly as can be. Gather in the masses and bring all the docs you can find, your going to need them :}

Same spawn point as The Obediency Inspector.

Good luck and happy hunting!

RK2 btw
    Last edited by kthxbye; Nov 12th, 2002 at 04:16:58.

This roxx! Bring him to RK1 !!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Anyone on RK2 that was able to take a screenshot of him from melee range ? =)

If yes please mail it to the mail adress in the sig =)
    Marodeur
    Vampire of the Shadow Ops
    Rimor

Hehe,some solds found him on rk3

Tried to kill him,was a short fight-only 1 doc,selfable to cast ch and 1 doc with mochams...

Seems,like it is some sort of rotating system,now the inspector is at efp 1200 2800...

What does he drop ?

LOL he sure does drop players. Nice find Dao

umm this bot has been up since the same patch that brought up Primus boys and girls.
    Have been along for three kills so far. not that bad, and soldiers will what what he drops after or before a short trip to a barracks in the Greater Tir County.
    p.s. last two runs, two docs (one per team) and no one dies...

Lyda Carnalla, Doctor, Omni-Tek
    Residence: Sabulum

Sorry to say, but you are mistaken. The Obediency Inspector is who you are thinking of, he is the one who drops the part for soldiers. The Obediency Enforcer is considered to be the Inspector's Boss, and he has not spawned yet until yesterday. Ask around and i'm sure you will see i'm right. :}

Enforcer

When they spawned it on RK3, did they kill multiple obediency inspectors first? Im thinking that the OI is a placeholder, like the other boss's; The one, and The pest. How many times was the O.I. killed before the Enforcer popped? Anyone wanting to help spawn it come to EFP now. We are there.

The inspector is about lvl 240,could be killed with one team,sure,you´l need a doc,casting ch...the enf is about lvl 260...

Mostlikely killable....

Will make a point to see what he is like... and post the results of my *testing*
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Lev 270...ow, wiped out a ~3 team omni strike force twice.

Hits for about 3000-3500 melee damage by my figures. (hit for ~2400 melee on 30% reflect and 4500 ac) I think he also "double taps" like many mobs now do.

I wonder if he can also drop the better soldier upgrade as well as the staff... (lol its about as good as a regular queen blade, pretty lame if it is only drop)

Hey sky PM me about where I can upload screenies
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

yeah, it kinda hurt, he runs an aoe -200 agg/def nano every 5-10 secs also :/
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Arrow This mob is a great example of whats screwed up in this game

Just perma-crashed out of the third attempt.

Sorry but when everyone goes LD in the span of 5 minutes, and I mean everyone, its a damn joke. The client and the servers, a damn joke.

"Team broke up in midfight, damage wiped" - guess what, when someone dies, and they zone because of it (duh) you get this stupid message. You get it when people LD, you get it when nobody LDs!

Also you can tell who never leveled outdoors at all, EVER...they run faaar away in straight lines when everyone is trying to get aggro back. 1 n00b can f*** up 40 people's work in 5 seconds that way.

Missions online tends to create people like that. /shrug
    Can't blame them, all the highlevel camps are basically crap like this.

Oh yes, he doesn't have quite as much HP as people think. Its the regen rate, when everyone died/lded/crashed on the second attemp, one person was still aggroed in a yalm. He healed 1 life bar every 10 seconds or so. After seeing the bars go down much faster when we had more people (well until the waves of crashes came) I figure he has something like ~5-10k/second regen rate.

Yes I know the life bars are relative to each person, but I didn't change my rez.
    Last edited by Mercatura; Nov 15th, 2002 at 09:15:00.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Killed him: see other thread if you care to know about loot
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Other thread has been deleted aparently, probably funcom censuring it
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Yeah! I want an explanation why that thread was deleted!
    This whole situation is going from out of hand to completely FUBARED!

-Kasean