Thread: Hate Thread #5 Nano Resistance vs Evades

Hate Thread #5 Nano Resistance vs Evades

The cacluation for resistng works exactly like calulation for evading attack.

BUT! one hit with beam doesnt make you gimped for 3 minuties.
    Last edited by Julia; Nov 12th, 2002 at 03:38:09.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Or leave you with a ridiculously overpowered init debuff for a minute or so.

Originally posted by Highjack
    Or leave you with a ridiculously overpowered init debuff for a minute or so.
    Or makes you unable to move for 15 minuties
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Re: Hate Thread #5 Nano Resistance vs Evades

Originally posted by Julia
    The cacluation for resistng works exactly like calulation for evading attack.

BUT! one hit with beam doesnt make you gimped for 3 minuties.
    That's right, 3-4 hits from a huge blade will leave you gimped for approximately five minutes rezzing. Now thats just a terrible drain, hehe.

"A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Nano resist really should continue checking over time against debuffs shouldn't it... say every 5 seconds it rolls and attempts to remove a root/deprive/slow/initdebuf ect ect. This change wouldn't effect things like nukes which land and finish right off, but someone with hugely high nano resist would eventually shrug off that plunder and be able to continue the fight.

*shrug*
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Originally posted by Sherrman
    Nano resist really should continue checking over time against debuffs shouldn't it
    It did, but they removed that :-(

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Letah

It did, but they removed that :-(
    yep, they sure did remove that. right around 14.2 when they made evades and NR acutally mean something too.

If NR was actully working(based on numbers like AC's not on pure luck), PvP would be alot better for everyone.
    And VERY good for me