Thread: General Templus of Omni-Pol kidnapped by The Mockers and Devil's Advocate

General Templus of Omni-Pol kidnapped by The Mockers and Devil's Advocate

Although it is sad news for Omni-Pol and Omni-Tek as a whole, I have to inform you, that General Templus was kidnapped today in Rompa Bar by a group of Fixers from the clan known as "The Mockers", assisted by Valaik of "Devil's Advocate".

Video evidence has been taken during the incident and verified as being genuine.

The kidnapping happened during the evening in Rompa Bar, while General Templus was doing a standard patrol through the Entertainment District of Omni-1.

A distress call from General Templus arrived at the Omni-Pol HQ at 01:30 AM RKT (Rubi-Ka Standard OT Time), calling for backup immediately. A squad of Omni-Pol officers was sent to her location in Omni-1 Entertainment - Rompa Bar. Unfortunately, the squad was one second too late and only the video log from Rompa Bar can be shown as evidence of Templus' kidnapping. A beacon of some kind was attached to her neck and the fixers from the clan "The Mockers" used rapid grid transportation to forcefully extract her from Omni-Tek territory, directly into the grid.

http://www.omni-pol.org/Evidence/Tem...apping%231.jpg

An immediately launched search & rescue operation, supported by at least 10 Omni-Pol officers, scanned the immediate surroundings of Rompa Bar at first to track down the grid-link of the kidnappers. The scanners recorded, that the first grid exit was made in Tir. As soon as the information was available, the whole search division was sent to Tir for investigation. The lack of Tir Accord and Council of Truth was a help, since no clan officials had to be asked for permission to enter Tir. (Looks like the disappearance of the CoT has something good for us too)

After a 10 minute scan of Tir - especially the area around the grid yard, no traces were found. During that time, General Templus managed to send a garbled message to Omni-Pol HQ, which was sadly very distorted due to static noise. High-Grade Decryption units managed to piece together the message "Neutral territory. Don't know where." from the data fragments. As a result, all officers were immediately recalled from Tir and relocated to Newland City, Borealis and Stret West Bank. However, a scan of these areas did not result in anything useful. A Mocker located in Newland City evacuated to the grid, as soon as she was surrounded by 3 Omni-Pol officers and about to be arrested for questioning. A scan of Reet's Retreat, the Satellite Dish near Borealis and all backyards in Newland City did not reveal any useful information either.

The last message that was received by Omni-Pol HQ from General Templus was garbled aswell and revealed that her location at that time was somewhere in Borealis ("Brrrzzztztt.... Bo..... Brzzzrzzt").

The search & rescue operation was then ended after 1 hour of searching and not finding any traces of General Templus, nor her kidnappers. Although the immediately started search for General Templus was a failure, we managed to obtain information of her last location - Borealis. That will also be the city, where the next step of the rescue operation will begin coming Saturday at 8 PM GMT. Omni-Pol obtained a 2nd file of evidence, namely an audio log of screams through a comm, which have been General Templus' screams, as High-Grade Audio-Data Decryption Units found out later this evening in the Omni-Pol HQ.

http://www.omni-pol.org/Evidence/Tem...apping%232.jpg

A debrief of the officers in Omni-1 Entertainment, was witnessed by several citizens and ended with the words by President Meister: "We will get General Templus back. No matter the cost!" A call for assistance to the Omni-Pol main department was unfortunately not answered, so it is up to this division to find and rescue General Templus, before her kidnappers can get any sensitive information out of her. We sincerly hope, that General Templus either dies from any wounds done to her, so she can be reconstructed in Omni-1 through the insurrance system or that she stays courageous and does not reveal any information.

To the kidnappers of General Templus: You have 5 days time to hand General Templus back yourselves - and General Templus should be in good shape when we get her back. Should she not be back until Saturday 8 PM GMT, Omni-Pol will start a planetwide search for her. If you do not comply with the above mentioned ultimatum, you will regret the day you stepped foot on Rubi-ka! Should General Templus die due to any wounds inflicted on her, you do not need to attempt and alter her insurrance pattern. It has been stored in a location which you cannot reach and encrypted with High-Grade Encryption Units and an encryption pattern that even I don't know. General Templus' access rights to all Omni-Pol databases have been cut off to prevent any access to sensitive files by her during time of captivity.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

We had a feeling something wasn't right!!! I called an emergency meeting of the staff just so that they would keep their ears and eyes open for any strange happenings!! I"m sorry that we couldn't have been more help to you Meister!!
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Arrow awww...

In the immortal words of Templus when Lupoh blew up....

" This is defiantly good news. "

What comes around -=- Goes around.

Smile Templus your on candid camera.

Have a nice day, really.

~*~
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

/me go back to her desk and goes about her day a little bit happier
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Well, thats quite funny.
    I heard you rambling on about your arrests tonight at Rompas, I never thought that of all the people to kidnap them it would be the Mockers and Devils Advocate. You had many of them there, bragging of your arrest that night. Rather funny to me.
    Reynaldo "Monilith" Griffel
    Omni-Tek
    RK1

That was after the kidnapping and i didnt do anything about them, because we were very much outnumbered and i do not look for the cheap tactics some people use in talks in AO. We will see how it ends... but I am sure Omni-Pol will prevail. Lupoh is permanently dead.. Templus will not be permanently dead.. thats good news indeed.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

This is true..

Templus may not be perma dead, But I'm sure between the Mockers and DA - her stay will be.. less than comfortable.

BTW- found her yet?

I bet OP feels like singing..

" Oh where , Oh where has our little Templus gone.. Oh where - oh where can she beeeee? "

Templus.. The OTHER white meat.

~*~
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

I am sorry sir that I arrived to late. General Piiim was already into interogations. If I had been able to arrive sooner...
    Last edited by BurntToast1; Nov 12th, 2002 at 05:01:28.
    BurntToast1, Corporal of Omni-Pol.

GawdDAMN, I really do miss all the fun.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Tsk, tsk...shoddy work...shoddy work indeed. One would think a department as *ahem* powerful *ahem* as Omni-Pol would better be able to keep track of its members. I thought that Omni-Tek protected its own...guess the propaganda is just that after all.

While I can't speak totally for The Mockers...I feel fairly certain that Ms. Pierce will not be released until proper repairations have been made for the murder of Mr. Hunter. However...what I can guarantee with a fair bit of certainty is that unless we want you to find her, you won't. And as for her insurance data...well, let's just say I wouldn't underestimate the ability of the hackers at our disposal.

Turnabout is, as they say, fair play. Be sure to say hi to Lupes for us after we send you all to Hell for what you've done.

- X
    Jolynn "Xellina" Gomes
    The Mockers

Now get out of here, kid, you bother me.

You know, I haven't been sleeping well lately, but I think the fear I saw in her eyes when we nabbed her will do just fine..better than counting sheep. Poor proud templus reduced to a scared little girl wanting mommy meister...you pols are fun.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

*chuckles lightly while browsing the last news*

My, my... Up to this business again *hysterical chuckle, while accessing another part of the Grid from remote terminal* Now Miss Pierce. Hmm. Mockers. Mockers, Mockers, Mockers. Bakayaro! *small smile suddenly becomes wild grin* So, you want to launch this kind of war? Wakatta... Wakatta. I'll have to... to...

*stops for a few seconds, wide-eyed, an odd and twisted smile on the lips again*

...Don't try to stop me. Yes, I remember my promise. But don't... kimi wa... yamero! Stop it! They won't get away that easily if they want to conduct this.. this...

*nervous chuckle again* Damn... still too weak... to act properly...
    Waiting... waiting, yes... *begins to laugh, louder and louder* But wait. Wait. Wait. You Clanners... once again... No. Won't go away that easily. I'm sure you'll get what you deserve. Sooner or later. I'm... I'm sure you...

*passes out*
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Originally posted by MissMaul
    GawdDAMN, I really do miss all the fun.
    Same here... Same here
    Ghump - a member of Ragnarok

My hovercraft is full of eels

Cool Look how clever they think they are...

Locating the general will not be a problem...

Rescuing the general will not be a problem...

Omni will prevail...
    ^.^
    -----------------------------------------------
    "He is a Harkonnen ANIMAL!! Let me, Please m'lord..."

Re: Look how clever they think they are...

Originally posted by Piim
    Locating the general will not be a problem...

Rescuing the general will not be a problem...

Omni will prevail...
    We shall see, Ms. Pippin. We shall see. Omni's track record on such matters does not lend much credibility to your argument, however...poor Ms. Markarian comes to mind, particularly.

- X
    Jolynn "Xellina" Gomes
    The Mockers

Now get out of here, kid, you bother me.

Such sad news...
    *smiles warmly*

Oh well.. back to work folks, nothing to see here.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.