Thread: Open Omni Recruiting; Mercenaries, RP, etc.

Open Omni Recruiting; Mercenaries, RP, etc.

Hi, all.

Not gonna jump at your heels here to get some members...... But after some reformation and house cleaning, the Omni-tek roleplay organization of Shadow Syndicate is welcoming interviews for recruitment.

We're primarily a roleplaying org, but we do take part in raids and the like. So if you're looking for some of that Death Squad Armor, we're happy to help our members

Our roleplay is as mercenaries for hire and after a brief absence, we're coming back onto the scene. We participate in as many events as possible and we do our best to just have a good time.

In addition to roleplay, we also provide good support for our members when they are in need of items or money or whatever else.

ATM, we have no official level requirement, but it's a bit of an unsaid rule that we are not looking for 'newbs'. We'd prefer people with a lvl above 40 or 50 and rising. Of course, most important is the need to rp your character effectively.

Alright, typing too much here..... Anyway, if you have any interest, send a /tell to Ofos and we can do one of my painless interviews. Bring rubber gloves.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

my one bump..... By the way, feel free to reply here unless you're just a flamer.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.