Thread: Release Date for Notum? 11-25-02?

Question Release Date for Notum? 11-25-02?

Is there an official release date?

Electronic Botique says 11/25 stateside.

Vash,

In a new article in IGN it stated Nov. 28
    ArchPriest Katelin 'Lunayu' Saar - Former President of the Guild of Meta-Physics
    Former Council Member of the Council of Truth

House Demonslap
    A little Anger never hurt Nobody...

"It's called an Anger Manifestation not a Love Manifestation!"
    "And how does that make you feel?"

hit

"By the end of the month" should basically cover the release date.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Can't wait to get my copy in the mail

Have to call in sick for work tho.......(too bad
    I AM Kantarell I AM Mbutu
    Techno-Wizard is the most fun to play!

hehe...SoftWare Etc. told me 11/20....anyway, I pre-ordered NW and will just have to wait like the rest.

I wonder what they mean by release, exactly. And yes, I believe this is something we need to specify, with respect to AO

My guess is, at best, by Nov 28 they might mail out the pre-orders. If they've only recently called for more beta testers, surely it'd take them more than two weeks to finish up testing and get it out to stores.

What am I saying. They'll mail out the CDs, maybe have them in stores. Any bugs that need to be fixed from the CD version, they'll just have a patch for that

*plans a long downloading schedule around the NW release date*
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

aye

Yes, I know better than to expect to play on release day. Every company has a hard time getting the cd's out on time but i'll snatch it up soon as it hits the store.

I don't do pre-orders, that's stress I don't need.

Vash,

I live in Australia, my concern is NW might not even make it to the stores here

Still want more info on NW though, before I decide whether or not to buy it. Even if I had to order it over the website..... well, by the time it'd get here, that could be a Christmas gift to myself :P
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.