Thread: Attacked by -NONE-. Me or the MOB ?

Attacked by -NONE-. Me or the MOB ?

I'm getting this pain in the backside bug that I thought I'd just dump here in the vain hope someone will read it.

If I'm in the middle of a tough mission, and I come up against an orange or red (It's getting to be yellows now too) then I like to hit them with brawl first off to get their attention and run all the way back to the mission entrance in case I need to zone (Having to do this more and more often btw).

Sometimes by the time I get back to the first 'grace' room I turn around and eventually the mob enters the room as well. I press Q or B (As brawl has sometimes refreshed by this point) but all I get is 'wait for previous attack to finish' or something. No matter what I try to do I cannot attack this mob but he is busily taking chunks out of me. If I zone then it's okay again as you'd expect.

I think it only happens when after it says 'Attaked by [MOB name]', I run and it eventually says 'Attacked by -NONE-'. If it does this it seems more likey I cant attack when the mob catches me up.

This may well have been reported but with a billion bugs already I can't be bothered searching to find out.

Yeah, this sort of thing happens to me too.

The game is buggy as hell.

Happens to me all the time

I always zone to clear the bug. That's really annoying, since zoning always gives the MOB time to heal, and there's a chance it's one of thoe unbeatable MOBs that stands by the entrance for the next half hour-hour. If so, it means you can't do that mission anymore until the MOB goes away, because it always aggros the moment you zone in.

yeah it happens to me a lot in pvp, only after i loose contact with the target for a moment and regain, now that i;ve read yur post i think it also happens with mobs, but with a team you don't suffer so much and blame it on lag and juast say "damn, can't attack" on team chat :/