Thread: Hate thread #4: Riposte vs ...well...anything

Hate thread #4: Riposte vs ...well...anything

Riposte is uber.

Tipping 100K for "Return attack"
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Dont forget, we need over 900 in Riposte to use a high QL Angel of Night now.

Riposte is too ubber, amen to that.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

What is Riposte?
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

im almost positive i got it to work once. I was just fooling around and i used it at the split second i parried an attack, and it did the normal amount of damage that they were doing to me, back at them. Uber, ehh, could be better. Too hard to use, maybe impossible, i could have been delussional

really? riposte does something?! since when?!

Riposte is a trap set out for inexperienced MA's.

The skill is green for us, and therefore alot of poor martial artists are lured into dumpin IP into it.
    As far as usefulness goes, I'd say it makes adventuring a nice skill in comparison.
    Maybe this thread should be "Riposte vs Adventuring" ?

I want riposte mastery!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    I want riposte mastery!

and advs adventuring mastery

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions