Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In response to Patk9's compaign of hate.

Originally posted by Patk9
    Someone plz show me where i said nerf, i couldve sworn i was pointing things out.

patty

Just fyi. Stop thinking 1on1 - Funcom stopped and are now officially balancing pvp to team pvp with predators and preys. Gonna be hard to predict how the balance will be and how it is right now. But I guess it will be turned around a lot.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Originally posted by Noer
    Just fyi. Stop thinking 1on1 - Funcom stopped and are now officially balancing pvp to team pvp with predators and preys. Gonna be hard to predict how the balance will be and how it is right now. But I guess it will be turned around a lot.

i agre
    w00p w00p!!

Originally posted by garzini

traders > docs > ma's > traders. see how that makes a nice complete circle with those 3 proffesions? that's how it was before last patch.

now its traders > docs > ma's ? the circle is broken. we want it fixed.

the point i try to get accross so often yet fail is There should NOT be a top or bottom!
    At least you got to be in the "Circle" what about the rest of the profs. Or do they not count?

I really hate hate you know what I am talking about?
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12