Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In response to Patk9's compaign of hate.

Talking In response to Patk9's compaign of hate.

http://www.aros.net/~gmartin/now/

Patk9, m'friend, I pretty much think this sums up every word in your threads that has complaints about one thing or another.

*throws a brick after Patk9*

To the rest of you that feels put in the corner? Tough luck. "Doomsday"-devices were never intended not to affect innocent.

Lol.. its so true tho.

When a class is good at pvp and others are calling for nerf on them, they say "stfu and dont use the nerf word, you just suck and i have a weakness"

then suddenly something happens to that class/classes and they are whining like baby's just like thier old enemies.

Imagine if say FC didnt nerf traders but somehow made it so they werent the top pvp class and peopel starting kicking thier butts all day, they would moan and cry just like everyone before them.

(no offense just using traders as example)

bottomline.. sucks to be on or near the bottom. when your there you complain and call for nerfs, when your at the top.. you fight the ppl at the bottom so you dont get nerfed.

It's just up to FC who is at the top and who is at the bottom every patch :/
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Nothinman
    Lol.. its so true tho.

When a class is good at pvp and others are calling for nerf on them, they say "stfu and dont use the nerf word, you just suck and i have a weakness"

then suddenly something happens to that class/classes and they are whining like baby's just like thier old enemies.

Imagine if say FC didnt nerf traders but somehow made it so they werent the top pvp class and peopel starting kicking thier butts all day, they would moan and cry just like everyone before them.

bottomline.. sucks to be on or near the bottom. when your there you complain and call for nerfs, when your at the top.. you fight the ppl at the bottom so you dont get nerfed.

traders > docs > ma's > traders. see how that makes a nice complete circle with those 3 proffesions? that's how it was before last patch.

now its traders > docs > ma's ? the circle is broken. we want it fixed.

the point i try to get accross so often yet fail is There should NOT be a top or bottom!

Funcom, PLEASE give patk9 back his neophyte so we don't have to hear the bickering.

a rock > destructiva
    Niraxtc

100% killer 33% achiever 33% socializer 33% explorer

Originally posted by nirax
    a rock > destructiva
    Careful there. You might hit someone else with it.

Someone plz show me where i said nerf, i couldve sworn i was pointing things out.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Okee, I am just pointing out that Trader Drains are insanly overpowering in pvp reducing anyone's skills to the point where they are no long capable of doing anything in thier defense.

just pointing that out.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Well said Nothin...
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Lol.. its so true tho.

rofl

So this is coming from the same person who made that thread about the 'kitchen cleaning'

Belonging to a profession that could kill anyone in the days of 100% damage?
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest

rofl

So this is coming from the same person who made that thread about the 'kitchen cleaning'

Belonging to a profession that could kill anyone in the days of 100% damage?
    your point being? yeah soldeirs absolutly totally 100% owned everyone in the 100% dmg days, people cried nerf. we were nerfed... 40% dmg.. 40% cap... that was because of soldiers and agents.

Last patch, and to an extent this one, we suck hardcore... What goes around comes around, i wasn'y being a hypocrit. you actually helped me prove my point...

lets say by chance Grid armour and hots became magically gimpy and didn't work and everyone ripped you apart all the time... I seriously doubt if you could sit back and not try to call nerf on those that were owning you.

it is truely amazing what months of being owned in pvp will do to you : P
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

your point being? yeah soldeirs absolutly totally 100% owned everyone in the 100% dmg days, people cried nerf. we were nerfed... 40% dmg.. 40% cap... that was because of soldiers and agents.

Last patch, and to an extent this one, we suck hardcore... What goes around comes around, i wasn'y being a hypocrit. you actually helped me prove my point...

lets say by chance Grid armour and hots became magically gimpy and didn't work and everyone ripped you apart all the time... I seriously doubt if you could sit back and not try to call nerf on those that were owning you.

My point was that you did it too. It looked like you were imposing it on other people and not yourself.

Ahh, your scenario you gave me about fixers?? Been there, done that, but i never called a nerf on anyone. Instead we got it rough from the beginning and then things looked up.

If i realized my profession was totally gimped, then obviously there is no reason to nerf other professions. if you have a weapon that doesnt work on something then it is you who need to improve, either in self, or in the profession. there is no need for nerfs,.. boosts and new things are what make the game fun.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

heh, on the trader drains

They really are not that hard to defend against...NR works now, just ask letah :/.

Originally posted by kratify
    Funcom, PLEASE give patk9 back his neophyte so we don't have to hear the bickering.
    lmfao
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by MikesterG
    heh, on the trader drains

They really are not that hard to defend against...NR works now, just ask letah :/.
    Wait... you mean a level 200 nanomage doctor with triple-implanted nano resist, a nanoresist buff, wearing all the +nanoresist equipment she practically can, and fighting on full defense, was able to resist some drains?

Obviously NR is totally uber, that must be why Letah has to go to extreme lengths just to get a little benefit from it.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Yeah and what if pets started to be useles in pvp and crats and engies started to die every time they entered a pvp-zone. Boy, would we whine.

None of the biggest whiners on these forums are at the bottom of the pvp-chain cause those two places has been reserved for crats and engies since release.

Originally posted by Jynne
    Wait... you mean a level 200 nanomage doctor with triple-implanted nano resist, a nanoresist buff, wearing all the +nanoresist equipment she practically can, and fighting on full defense, was able to resist some drains?

Obviously NR is totally uber, that must be why Letah has to go to extreme lengths just to get a little benefit from it.
    hahaha yes, theres just *no* item on RK adding NR I don't have, yet the ease some traders fill my NCU with drains is sadenning. It's how evades work, and at 1200 evades you dont evade a lot either so.. yeah, darn, it works but it isnt like we all want it to be. Enf's are the GA fixers of the NR. I was very lucky against MikeG when we tested. In "real" pvp traders spam their debuff buttons on me and poof I got -420 on me.

Anyways, to get back on topic, its better to give solutions / suggestions if you feel you're a gimp no? And don't post em, mail them; you'll be sure you get a reaction.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast