Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fixer w/GA = AO on easy mode

Fixer w/GA = AO on easy mode

had to post it and you know it's true, heard someone say it, and man................you fixers know it.................hahah you're cockiness goes down if you don't have GA............brotha plz

hehe you forgot to put you flame retardant suit on better hurry the fixers should be here any second.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Not agree or disagreeing with the statement but take into consideration that most of us had to play AO on Hardest mode for the better part of a year, but no one else really cared then.
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

i don't care to here flames! i want to here fixers whine, i have freind fixers though, they shouldn't post here!

fixers fixers fixers, marsha marsha marsha!

/whine

GA is under powered if anything I couldn't even solo all the cyborgs and the the named boss way out in PW this afternoon. I mean come on

Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

lol, i think nothingman said it best when he stated, manix was made because fixer took too long to solo 300 lvl mobs

MCS>Manex

Lion Strimple aka Sware

As for GA comment... Yes PvM is quite easy with it.
    as for PvP with the new specials cycle speed you will see your self how fast you can take our health down

P.S: with 14.6 We cant wear rings with GA anymore but then again.. there is no really uber ring. I had +27 def and a +13 def ring on before that.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

You know fixers have too little to worry about when their biggest complaint is not being able to wear rings with GA.

hardmode before GA what a lie...

When i started AO i made my crat that is now lvl 200, at lvl 26 i was squished by greys from time to time. I acknowledge that i was a big time newbie so was almost everyone at launch.

So i made a fixer, im still a newbie when i do this and i breeze my way up to lvl 40 without any problems.

It is average without GA, not hard. With GA its hilarious virtually nothing can hit you.

Can you wear xp-rings with GA after 14.6?

Yea its true, were quite uber at PvM when we solo but dont forget that it takes us like 15min to solo a red. PvP is a different story. When a trader hit you, you still have your armor, I don't, now think about this in mass PvP. Half of the proffession own us. Why? again.. my armor is useless. Another thing about GA is the lack of HP and AC which mean that specials and nuke go right through. One big thing ppl seem to forget is the reflect damage that the ppl attacking us dont get. Of course you guys miss almost all you shots but I get all my shot reflected with my sucky dmg.
    Example:
    You hit PlayerX for 250 of chemical damage.
    Some one reflect sheild hit you for 23 of reflect damage
    Some on reflect sheild hit you for 56 of reflect damage

Sorry but my hots dont keep up with that AND your special/nuke.
    I can't beleive enforcers think that fixers are god. Same for MA's.
    You guys can drop almost half my HP with your reflect and absorb sheild only. Sometime I have to stop attacking them to let my HoTs refresh. Soldier are easy, thats true. But thats good for almost every proffessions out there with PvP abilities. I got killed MA's in less than 5 second. Why? Fixer low HP and low AC's. It was like this: AS, Fling shot.. (switch to fist) Brawl(stun cant runa way)Dimach, Crit. Took less than 5 sec to hit reclaim. I could not even Evac cause I was stunned. One last thing, Enforcers and MA complain alot about fixers root but you seem to forget that theres 3 other proffessions that can root you. Imagine if they would all use their full potential and root you all the time.

Almost every proffessions in this game want to pwn at PvP w/out effort. While we fixer struggle for victory against half the proffessions and we have to use all of our skills while we fight everyone but Engis(even engis hurt sometime when they use a gun with their AC, Reflect, anoying bot and outside buffs). Every proffession has a chance VS fixers, even soldier with their insane alpha.
    Last edited by Insida; Nov 7th, 2002 at 15:50:07.

Re: Fixer w/GA = AO on easy mode

Originally posted by ----Tantrum----
    had to post it and you know it's true, heard someone say it, and man................you fixers know it.................hahah you're cockiness goes down if you don't have GA............brotha plz
    The whine award goes to the creator of the thread.
    Keep whining about GA.
    gg

Originally posted by Insida
    Another thing about GA is the lack of HP and AC which mean that specials and nuke go right through.
    Why do fixers always bring up the nuke thing? Hello, I wear regular armor, guess what, NUKES GO RIGHT THROUGH THEM AS WELL! Are fixers just mad that something can actually damage them? "Nukes can hit us." Nukes hit everyone.. and regular hits hit everyone BUT fixers. Besides, AC doesn't mean as much as people think it does in this game, and everyone runs around with RRFE, fixers included.

Originally posted by Whites
    hardmode before GA what a lie...

When i started AO i made my crat that is now lvl 200, at lvl 26 i was squished by greys from time to time. I acknowledge that i was a big time newbie so was almost everyone at launch.

So i made a fixer, im still a newbie when i do this and i breeze my way up to lvl 40 without any problems.

It is average without GA, not hard. With GA its hilarious virtually nothing can hit you.

Can you wear xp-rings with GA after 14.6?
    No, the only rings you can wear are the campfest Rust-Pitted/Corroded rings.

And fixers, EVEN WITH GA, used to play AO on hardmode, pre 14.4. If you played to level 200, then you'd know level 40 is no way to judge any class.

Oh, and fixers got a worse hit to GA with the faster special recycling than with the loss of rings. We're just complaining about rings because, well, BECAUSE WE GOT NERFED.

Anyone else take nerfs sitting down? Didn't think so, so piss off.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by Insida
    When a trader hit you, you still have your armor, I don't, now think about this in mass PvP.
    If that happens you are one right click away from putting on a http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...asp?AOID=88077 ...

Re: Fixer w/GA = AO on easy mode

Originally posted by ----Tantrum----
    This is a dumb post ..

Look how long fixers where gimps ..
    Now, they get there day in the sun and your whining. Well gee what a great idea.

There are serveral professions which can give fixers a hard time .
    Meta , traders and soon to be NT's( as if they don't alrealy give some fixers trouble)

So no , a GA fixer is not AO played on easy.
    Yes, i have a little ga fixer most of us do.

I'n AO it depends on what your doing at the moment to what class is best.

Fixers who aren't buffed out with doc and enf hp buffs and rrfe will go down in 3 nukes 99% of the time. Ones with Dual-hots, and 8k hps are another story. I like the fact that they trade off 1k hps from MK2 for the GA and some other HP adding items like egg/pads. Really we'll have to see how it looks in mass pvp. The devs are saying the nt is supposed to be the "fixer killer" in notum wars, and they will get a new nuke specially for killing fixers. I likey the sound of that

To the creator of the thread: if you haven't played a fixer with ga, then don't talk about something you do not know anything about.

To all that think fixers are gods with ga: if you haven't played a fixer with ga, then don't talk about something you do not know anything about.

To the crat that whined: I got stomped by a Juggernaut once. The juggernaut was a crats pet. I have seen a grey crat take one of the Ones minions as a pet. I have seen a crat area calm things that a fixer in ga could only dream about surviving. So please, spare me your comments.

I have with my fixer totally owned an enf, I have with my trader totally owned an ma. I have with my trader gotten smacked to bits by an enf. I have with my fixer been smacked by a trader. In pvp, GA can be nice...it can also be a death sentence...all depends on what you end up fighting. But, in the end... if you haven't played a fixer with ga, then don't talk about something you do not know anything about. Same goes for every profession in the game. I have played them all, almost...I have not leveled a doctor, adventurer or nt to a high level. Therefor, I don't make judgements on those professions...although I know a few high level docs real well and they have told me most about how the profession works. All I know about nt is that NUKES HURT!

Originally posted by Coldstrike

If that happens you are one right click away from putting on a http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...asp?AOID=88077 ...
    WOW now why didnt I think of that before? I am gonna switch to this whenever my GA gets OEed... oh right it has a 75 sec equip time.... do u have time for that in PVP?
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

funny how enforcers compare to fixers taking nuke dmg.
    you are aware that your NR in fight is a lot better and that you resist most things beeing usually the nemesis to traders

mp, nt and traders usually wipe the floor with a fixer unless hes lucky.
    yes there are some professions that have more problems with it, but ga isnt as great as you think it is.
    with the faster special recycling and the init fixes coming it values even less.

chat with Jecc (179 NT - perma arena camper)

jecc did you ever lost vs a fixer?

one time when i was 155 vs a 200 ga fixer. it was close tho he had 500 hp left or so and i fumbeled a nuke.

--
    i tried with jecc some tests. on full aggro having the manex shooting somewhat fast i could land a burst than he had the NS up. i resisted 1 time, and got to 20% hp before his NS was over.
    i have around 950 NR with GA on.

on full def i resisted like 8 nukes but wasnt able to inflict enough dmg to compensate the dmg by the nukes that went through. (using cms)

finally with a surprising attack a manex burst and 2 fast hits i could get him to 10% hp but only cause the NS wasnt up.
    (using manex)

should i yell now how low my chance is vs traders, mps and nts?
    i can live with it that every class has its nemesis class. who really needs some fixes are engies, bureaucrats and in some ways soldiers (at least compared to 1vs1 last year they need some love

ps:
    |

oww...............what - you know it`s true,....- ...an.......hahah....intelligent..........post. can i ....hire you as ghostwriter...brotha plz?
    Last edited by Niraxtc; Nov 7th, 2002 at 20:03:29.
    Niraxtc

100% killer 33% achiever 33% socializer 33% explorer

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast