Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

or maybe face
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

or the big creation weapon Im hiding under my robe

lol

I'm kidding of course
    Man, back before nano resist got fixed I used to eat enforcers alive. Now things are different and once you max and implant nr and get a good rage going, you'd spank me like my mother used to, except without all the french kissing she used to give me. You're a damn good player bro, MPs just took advantage of nano resist not working and we became.....invincible in pvp. Things are WAY different now, trust me on that. Max out nr and make an MP your prison b*tch any day of the week
    Lol Deac the only prison b*tch in PVP is the engineer.

lmao this is how i killed patk9
    he killed me then my pet did it
    (a long time ago)

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius

Hehe must be bugged then. Always works for me

Jintensity and a couple other MAs tried to scare my pets a few months ago. the second I saw those little bastards try and float away from me I spammed my macro and they were right back on target. Maybe it's bugged, I dunno. Waiting the 40 seconds out would be lame though
    I miss jin
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha
    TheDeacon, no. Scare does not mess up your pets for 4 sec. You cannot terminate your pets when they are scared. Thus you cannot recast them. You just have to sit out the whole scare and face the reclaim terminal. Simple as that.
    think it's some kind of bug... sometimes you can recommand them in 5 seconds, sometimes you can't.

Not too long ago in mmd arinia scared my healpet, which of course went crazy and ran away... just like me. Twenty minutes later in WA, my healpet was following me around but I couldn't issue a command, I couldn't terminate it, and I couldn't recast stuff. I have to wait like 40 mins 'til it timed out. A 40 min debuff? Suck on that!

Oddly enough, whenever i zoned the pet would give the WEIRDEST message in vicinity text (everyone around could see it)... something like '(PET="Love",Text=SCARY PET! MASTER I CAN NOT DO THAT RIGHT NOW)'... all in caps like that. It was odd. :\

But deac is right... I used to eat enforcers before they fixed NR, and now... it's the other way around. I can try to cast 5 NSDs in a row but by then (45 seconds later) I'm dead. :P
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest

I miss jin
    Me too

Jin= great PVPer, good sport, friend, etc. If they would quit ruining the game, maybe he might come back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12