Thread: /terminate in grid doesn't work properly

/terminate in grid doesn't work properly

I tried /terminate while in the Grid (don't ask), and I got the message that I died of self-termination damage, but the server did not send me to a reclaim terminal. I actually had to grid out and /terminate again to get this to work properly.

lol, I can well believe that's one scenario that the testers skipped.

Actually no, you cant die in the grid.

It's a safeguard against dot'ed fixers who evac.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Its hard to die, when you are a sequence of '0010101010010101011101010....'

Well, actually, when I /terminate'd, I heard my character's death sound, and all my skills were red, and I was moving real slow, so basically I had the rez shock and all. I was under level 20 at the time so I didn't lose exp. So by all intents and purposes, I was dead.

I guess my point is that all indicators pointed to my being dead, but I didn't respawn properly, i.e., at a reclaim.

So maybe it's not a bug, but at the very least it's an inconsistency.