I am just 24rth and somewhat new to AO, but I am learning fast and leveling well.

I am seeking a guild on RK 2 that RP's and stays in character all the time on line, much along the lines of OT's SPARTA on RK 1.

I am clan and not what you would consider a cookie cuttter enforcer. I wanted to complete a character vision more than get the max numbers in all categories for my class. The ability to have a non standard class is what I like about AO.

If any of you have ever played AD&D you will understand what I mean when I say multi class, or Rogue. Rogues were the more melee oriented styled 'thieves'. My enforcer is just like that, she doesn't require a drool cup. I she duel weilds 1he, uses fast att, and brawl. She is what I would call roughly 85% Fighter, 15% Rogue. Her nano is also quite developed for an Enf. She's Sol.

I see her as a shady gruff type, but actually possessing emapthy she doesn't show, which leads to her strong taste for justice. She sees manipulators and exploiters in OT as well as the Clans, she steers clear of both. She sees the real power and backbone of OT as corrupt and oppressive. She recognises not all OT are the same, but the core ruling group must be cast down, so this puts her in conflict with the others.

This is a quick post, I wish I had more time to make it eloquent.

Xiombrae