Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VE overhaul

Ooc) Well, I skimmed the responses, quite possibly, I may be the first to say...

Sorry to hear about your job, Ak, hope everything works out for you.

*hugs*
    KBG
    "Dixie" - Young adventurer, anthropologist, marketing rep for R.U.R.

Kiyoko "Barlau" Grebel - Martial Artist, PR Director, Law Society of Rubi-Ka

Thanks B! I appreciate that... as for now.. Treylla will be taking over the responsibility of managing the dance team and the waitstaff... Halbert and Siegemode still have our security covered.. and I"ll be doing my damnedest to get more people in this guild!

As for SWG... I'm proud to say that even without a game... we have gotten a listener base of 80 people a show (give or take) and we are very excited about that! We have a lot going for us on SWG and shall continue to work what we have on AO. That's what good friends and good guilds are for. Just because I may not be able to be in two places at once.. doesn't mean that the rest of my party can't be there! it's been done before.

Trezie
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Originally posted by Metalynx
    Ahh thats why I like this place. It isnt called Anarchy for nothing. A place where anything you say..no matter how its said..is taken compleatly out of context and twisted...
    Yep, isn't it GREAT?

As for those people who just HATE swg: I have no idea why You act like this. The game isn't even on the market yet. Also a bit of competition is always healthy. It forces companies like Funcom to work even harder. They have to strengthen their good sides and get rid of the bad (bugs?). It's not like Funcom's AO is the first MMORPG on the market either. They do lot's of stuff that other games did before them, and will probably steal some of the good stuff from the new games too (like other games did before them). Just look at Everquest, one of the oldest of them all. They must have seen their share of competition from AO, DaoC, AC... And they are still going strong. They just put another expansion on the market, and I'm sure it's selling quite good.

Hmm I could go on and on about this. You probably got my point by now.

Oh btw, go ahead and flame me. Most people know I'm quite flameproof
    Ghump - a member of Ragnarok

My hovercraft is full of eels

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12