Thread: CCI Press release -It's Safe!-

CCI Press release -It's Safe!-

Relax! It's Safe!

The evidence is in: Recent studies performed by top CCI research facilities indicate Notum-Enriched-Caffeine is full of health benefits.

There has been a lot of concern lately over the recent release of Notum-Enriched-Coffee products that are flooding the Rubika marketplace. In one well-publicized Athens Journal of Medicine study, researchers found a link between the notum-coffee and massive internal hemorrhaging. But when at least seven other studies failed to back up that finding, and an enormous fire at the Athens lab destroyed all findings in the study, those results had to be retracted.

The newest CCI notum-caffeine studies assure that moderate daily notum-caffeine intake – 300 to 400 milligrams, about 3 to 4 cups of notum-coffee– is not harmful. In fact, it may be good for you!:

Coffee and Notum.
    The Omni-Drug-and Food Administration Study investigated notum-caffeine intake and internal hemorrhaging incidence among 34,388 Tir soldiers aged 25 to 50. No association was found between the enriched coffee and hemorrhaging. All soldiers are reported to have died of completely unrelated causes

Although some studies have shown that excessive notum-coffee drinking could cause bladder failure and blindess, others have found that it is more likely the excessive dust and debris of clan territories that causes this type of disorder.

These recent studies are great news to those of us that enjoy the delicious, envigorating sensation of Conquistador Notum-Enriched Coffees. We will continue to bring you helpful and informative information regarding our products.
    Last edited by Lanowel; Nov 11th, 2002 at 16:58:36.
    Taisha Lanowel Sedy
    Conquistador Coffe Inc
    The Leading Purveyor of Fine Coffees to Rubi-ka
    home to...
    The Rubi-Ka Boook of Haiku

((Hee hee! ))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

LOL
    Ghengis "Zedtrion" Khan

Have mausser, will travel. But show me the money first!

Um, uh, can I uh, you know, like, have some of, uh, the, um, coffee?

/me continues vibrating

Like, a, uh, lifetime, you know, um, supply?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

!!!

*spits out my coffee untill I read: "it is more likely the excessive dust and debris of clan territories that causes this type of disorder." wipes of the swat drops of my forhead and continues drinking.*
    "Phew... I hardly ever is in clan territory"
    Marvin ”Blackglow“ Caris
    Deputy Director - SPARTA

marvin.caris@ot-sparta.org
    www.ot-sparta.org

“Be extremly subtle, even untill shapelessnes.
    Be extremly mysterious, even untill soundlessnes.
    In this way you can controll the fait of your enemie…”