Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FC Ban Tarasque

Thou
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr
    Keep your friends close...and your enemies rooted.

Yes, I have GA4. No, I do not use it.

kthxdie

shalt
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr

kthxdie

not
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr

kthxdie

spam
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr

kthxdie

add a new mob with phat lewt and make it hard as Ian Waar

ive been sayin the same thing for months why not have a tara type mob in omniville so it is a real war we can fight for tara and you clanners can fight for our uber loot

Cool

If adv stuff drops so often, why I ve never seen it drop from T .

Originally posted by deceivious
    add a new mob with phat lewt and make it hard as Ian Waar
    Umm. Why not just try Ian Warr himself? Why do you need another mob as difficult as him when nobody has killed him as it is?
    Yagyu for life

Talking LOL

1) skull if tara was baned other than vte and a few rare disc's u would b out of buisness
    2) elbo we may not get along but i totally aggree, i bring a third box of piss proof tissues for the whiners
    3) i second the motion of kaiousama ..just go kill ian war if u want something that hard
    4) this is the one mob that adv loot drops from skull so u can ............................... .............. ............. ............ ill let u fill in the blanks as we are one proffession that gets the ..... ........... ............. ............. ................. . and before (forgive my memory) 14.4 the loot NEVER dropped so ....... ............ ............
    5) yes it does cause problems i myself have once subcome to the greed it inflicts within u and i am not affraid to say that for everyone.
    6) the one true solution would make other mobs that people could go kill and UNIVERSAL loot would drop. currently there are several unique mobs but they all drop only certain things that would help one or two proffessions and the mobs take WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO many people, organization, and repeated efforts to defeat. my biggest problem here is the time. once u pass lvl 178 or so it takes awhile a to lvl depending on who u are. so once past that point if your concered with lvling (which most peeps are) they could care less about helping a cause that they know will not benefit them in anyway other than a "promise" to help when they need it but why rely on others when u got **** to do and so many in this game like the real world are backstabbing asfholes? it doesnt make sense at all. so if u want to change things then u should trying to get hell to freeze over and get funcom to listent to the fact that the new boss' are way to hard for the loot they drop besides a few. well im sure i have left out a few things and i know there are mispellings =D but happy hunting.

firemedic623 lvl 197 adv on RK2

^^

seems most of the ppl that want t banded are the ppl that have what they want/need off tara allready
    what about the gimps , we need love 2

saying we want T banned is a sarcastic way of saying theres a problem. read between the lines, too much typing spelling it all out for u guys. figure it out on ur own.

whining about whining is whining too.
    -Rhalla OMNI Fixer RK2

Originally posted by Rhalla
    saying we want T banned is a sarcastic way of saying theres a problem. read between the lines, too much typing spelling it all out for u guys. figure it out on ur own.

whining about whining is whining too.
    LOL Word!
    Virico

Originally posted by Highjack

But again, why do I even respond to 12 year olds without a clue? Man, I am losing it.
    Buh Bye

Originally posted by salvaes
    If adv stuff drops so often, why I ve never seen it drop from T .
    Sal needs Adv lub!!!!
    Virico

But again, why do I even respond to 12 year olds without a clue? Man, I am losing it.
    Buh Bye

Talking heh

Fire I wouldn't be out of business
    but i couldn't say the same for Ghandalf or Paz
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Red face um

if this is only mob that drops adv stuff wouldn't most advs want to petition that?
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Unhappy Hmm...

That has been one of my complaints.

I am not saying that MP's should be nerfed, but when they got their love, and became at that time anyway THE uber class, they didn't have to fight a Dragon that takes several people and many many attempts to finally end up with the items to help their class.

I am really disappointed that Funcom didn't follow suit in dispensing love to the remaining classes that need help.

I do like the addition of team missions and the special items they offer, but neither team missions nor fighting a "get lots of people to help" dragon was the way to go.

Skara

Originally posted by Metalynx
    Naahhh we just cant camp a game for 14 hrs straight every day becasue a few of us actually have to leave out house to ear n a living.

So of course we cant get a Uber Item we want.

(shrugs)
    So, make sure you know the spawn times and show up when you have to. you can cut your 14 hours of camping down to like 1 hour.

This is NOT a valid excuse.

"I dont have 18 hours a day"

Neither do I. But I have almost all the unique loot I want. Only thing I need is a hood ( like I will ever see that )

I just keep tabs on spawn times, and show up just in time. Works great. You should try it.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Thumbs up

I think too many ppl need to stop going to tara or better yet make it so they can't roll on a item they already have..
    Virico

Buh Bye

good idea delete tara and take of all the current loot change it to mp and engi and crat only = ) ,, i would loose my armor but who cares it would be so fun to eb worth it

LOL!

If u dont like Tara...then just dont friggin go!!!

What do you want Tara for? Since Synergy Factor wrote Tarabot the entire 'inner sanctum' of Synergy Factor seem to have won complete sets of Dragon Armor. As such what do you care about Tara any more for?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast