Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FC Ban Tarasque

Originally posted by Altrixs Tu
    What do you want Tara for? Since Synergy Factor wrote Tarabot the entire 'inner sanctum' of Synergy Factor seem to have won complete sets of Dragon Armor. As such what do you care about Tara any more for?
    Excuse me? I wrote Tarabot. I don't have a single piece of dragon armor. Most of the dragon armor in our organization came from purchases, not from winning raffles. Tarabot is not and has never been rigged. I've been asked to do so more times than I can count, and it's not going to happen.

Sheffy doesn't have the GPH he wants. I don't have the GPH I want. Demnspawnt doesn't have the dragon armor breastplate he wants (actually, I think he's borrowing Sheffy's), Cheeze *bought* his HPO. Sohjiro and Tenjikiito don't have any of the adventurer loot from tara. Meurgen doesn't have anything that I'm aware of. Sultanx doesn't have a damned thing that I'm aware of either and he's at tara more than most people I know. Akarah doesn't have the EoT he wants. Caddock doesn't even go to tara. And most times I go to tara (which is rare), over half the people there are from SF.

You are talking out your ass and slapping me and my organization in the face for a service we have provided and get nothing but grief for.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

props to you arronb for your work on your tarabot.
    but as we all know, noone will agree by 1 policy.
    its sad when people start to accuse u of stuff like that
    when there is a market place where anyone can buy items
    such as dragon armor, hpo, etc
    but people that make those accusations usually are blinded
    by the bad emotions such as greed,envy,hate
    no big deal really bud, it just shows you what kind of person they really are.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

I'n my opinion, what FC needs to do is to make a camelot for the omnis. Maybe they could steal the consept and layout from something else than camelot though! Hehe. We don't need omnis going clan to get phat lewt as well..

you can always buy tara loot.....

m000

Originally posted by Koxar
    Who'd sell to omnis?
    Omnis?
    and the market forums is for everyone not just 1 faction.
    If i'm incorrect on that please explain.

m000

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123