Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hate Thread #3: Brawl vs Burst

Originally posted by Nyleve

State: Hate thread 1 2 .. i didn't want to post in all 4 .. and yes i read it.. maybe it was the wrong topic.. but still.
    So where did I whine about burst and want it nerfed?

Only thing I have even suggested a change on in any of the "hate threads" was AS and I use it on 3 of 4 characters myself...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    My lvl 200 MA with max implanted brawl, brawls for around 3.5k max

My lvl 144 fixer without max implanted burst, did a 5.5k burst(no idea if that is max)

Tha damage was on vet mobs

So as alpha burst is alot better and very few fights are long enought so you get 2 brawls in (counting 2ho or Camelot not duels)
    With my nova i never had a burst over 3.2k dmg... brawl is also more often max dmg than burst. And btw burst dmg does not depend on the burst skill u got.
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

That fixer burst is 100% sure one from the manex, which is 40-60s recharge. Burst from MCS is waaay less dmg but is between 8-10s recharge. Unlike brawl burst is weapon dmg and weapon recharge time dependand, you cant compare em without multiplying the delays with the avg dmg. Then compare with brawl multiplied by brawl recharge time.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Letah
    That fixer burst is 100% sure one from the manex, which is 40-60s recharge. Burst from MCS is waaay less dmg but is between 8-10s recharge. Unlike brawl burst is weapon dmg and weapon recharge time dependand, you cant compare em without multiplying the delays with the avg dmg. Then compare with brawl multiplied by brawl recharge time.
    Yepp, from a ql200 Manex.

If you only make 1 shot you can very well compare them, but it will only be correct if the fight is an alpha only and that was what I compared when burst was better, as I said in first post.

Else it's very hard to compare because there are alot of diffrent factors that you have to count(weapon, recharge time, skill, bla bla)
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

As of now, the MCS and the Div 9 are the only viable guns with what can be considered a fast burst recycle. Everything else is 30+ seconds. There are a few more fast guns, but they would do an average of 100 points PvP damage or something silly like that. (Eye Wind one hander etc.)

Originally posted by Julia
    Burst should be able to crit. Like a fling shot.
    Bursting damage range needs to be more static.

I can get 350 bursts and 950 bursts on the same person sometimes using a mcs..kinda ridiculous...

BTW the manex's burst recharge is nowhere under 40 seconds.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Brawl roxxors burst's boxxors. The only think that could make brawl better would be a stun. A stun would be nice.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12