Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Gmuptor: How bout having low lvl twinks to steal loot be considered an EXPLOIT?

Dear Gmuptor: How bout having low lvl twinks to steal loot be considered an EXPLOIT?

Isn't the use of a low lvl twink to work around the pvp system in an attempt to steal loot an exploit? I mean, isnt it?

I consider this harassment plain and simple and think it should be treated as such.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

I hate it when Omnis do it and I hate it when clans do it. Both sides do it and its realy sad :/

I agree it should be treated as harassment, shame it isn't...

There is a under level 25 requirement on the new subway dungeon rights?

Why can't they put a level 75+ level requirement on camelot???

Problem solved.

I don't see what any level 74- person would be doing in there besides screwing around.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

heh actually ... (AO) Tribulations (AO) has it's meetings in camelot castle. But I guess they should put it on the dungeon itself though

Put a 100+ level req on the 25% area, problem solved.
    nifertu

Re: Dear Gmuptor: How bout having low lvl twinks to steal loot be considered an EXPLOIT?

Originally posted by Abid
    Isn't the use of a low lvl twink to work around the pvp system in an attempt to steal loot an exploit? I mean, isnt it?

I consider this harassment plain and simple and think it should be treated as such.
    I agree with you abid.

But its no longer a problem omni dont bother to go to camelot again...
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Sorry, we're busy atm.

See you in a few weeks.

Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

calling me out eh abid no its no exploit according to a GM i screenshotted this its roleplaying you guys do it too dont play dumb dear abid. Took you guys forever to catch on to my scheme making 75+ would be cool and I hope they do until then. Roleplaying an exploit ehh how bout 2 days ago you guys warping in GS4 yes you did Dear Abid. Thats an exploit I hope u get suspended.

Re: Dear Gmuptor: How bout having low lvl twinks to steal loot be considered an EXPLOIT?

You could argue the actions of the Tara-Mafia to ostracise people/teams/guilds who want to act independently is harrasment, or is that role play?

Thumbs down

Its a flaw in the game that you have to let go off the loot, it becomes avaible for everyone and that someone has to click really fast to get the loot open.

Either remove the Nodrop tag or make it possible to assign someone with looting rights this way you do solve the ninja looting problem.

Not by putting a level restriction on camelot cause people of the same side 75+ can ninja too.
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

I'm looking forward to your AoE's and blinds again Vergil :P

Originally posted by Loveyou
    Its a flaw in the game that you have to let go off the loot, it becomes avaible for everyone and that someone has to click really fast to get the loot open.

Either remove the Nodrop tag or make it possible to assign someone with looting rights this way you do solve the ninja looting problem.

Not by putting a level restriction on camelot cause people of the same side 75+ can ninja too.
    bump make all loot NOT NODROP! then no ninjas from ANYONE.
    Old Isgrimnur Timer - Ranger
    Glen Sago Schmeisser - General
    Marky Kenidy Mark - Master Assassin Retired@200
    Bling Isgrimnurr Bling - Chairman and CEO

"Have you ever wondered, when you check loot and see NODROP, if it is not supposed to be dropped, how come the mob dropped it? And if the mob can drop it, why can't I?"

75+ is nice.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Voorg, understand the sentiment but the logic is flawed. Log into tarabot and then get a group of guildmates to keep the loot for yourselves, sure. You're free to do that. If you're no longer welcome into the tarabot system and people dont treat you as nicely, then face up to the consequences of your actions (not that i ever heard of you in any of the "independent" attempts, successful or otherwise). I'm sorry that other people's actions are affecting you Voorg, that really isnt fair whether harassment or roleplaying.

Dear gumptor, sorry you're jealous o my smelly gloves. Im sorry you're so bitter at not being able to ninja that you instead try to exclude others from the next pf. I'm glad that clanners with forsight have enough alts in playfields to maneuver around your childlish attempts at greifing. Oh and gump, if i let you kill me just once would you feel better bout your big bad enforcer self?

I got you back abid u remember habibus getting the hood recently well that was me not habibus we just played a trick on you aka aquan trenchcoat hood and i heard that was your hood so you got my gloves i got ur hood suppose thats fair as far as ninjaing lately i personally dont care for loot cept for an EoT if i ever get one i will never come back to camelot except to pvp once in a blue moon

knights of valor used to have our meetings ther to
    we stopped having them there because we kept having to leave to open a new tara =P
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

Log into tarabot and then get a group of guildmates to keep the loot for yourselves, sure. You're free to do that. If you're no longer welcome into the tarabot system and people dont treat you as nicely, then face up to the consequences of your actions
    I agree with that, if you individual/team/guild wants to go its own way, they should NOT be in tarabot. Thats like having your cake and eating it.

*bump*
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

NaNeeNaNeeNaNaa You still cant kill me

I think the simplest and easy answer is putting a lvl 75+ req on the dungeon. As for it being a guild meeting well, im sorry but tuff luck, its not that hard to meet somewhere else eh=] the castle in 20k is nice *wink*
    HEhe and as for the problem of lvl 75+ chars of the same side stealing the loot, well atm we really don't have that problem, since when it comes to tara each sides rarely disrespects the same side and if this does come about we can deal with it accordingly. ;-] Much easier to deal with a thief thatz on your side of the line IE start soe kind of black list system.

Another way to solve this would be to suspend/ban those wh practise it, but for some strange reason fc seems reluctant.

If this is the type of ROLEPLAYING i would find in a game, expecially in a game with VERY few roleplaying aspects, bordering on NONE, I don't want to be a part of teh said game.=p
    Themakerr --- Quame --- Quamy - Docjeckyl

Proud member of Legion

Themakerr's Trade Skillz!
    "Doing nothing sucks when you have nothing to do" - Quamie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast