Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hate Thread #2: Dimach vs Full auto

Hate Thread #2: Dimach vs Full auto

I look at pvp specials and i see that Dimach and Full auto are among the best of them. Dimach is on a 25-30 minute rechage and full auto depending on the gun is what? 2-5 mins? Anyway Full auto is MORE of a threat than dimach so why can it be used 5-15 times to the 1 dimach in a span of 30 mins, this makes no sense. In fights I also notice that FA seems to hit for 2k+ on me often (this is in pvp, not pvm) while dimach is at the set 1.1k-2k for a high amount of skill. If the fight lasts long enough there will also be more FAs to follow. I just dont understand why its dimach that has that kind of recharge when FA is more of a threat and hits higher/more often.

Suggestions:

-Boost dimach up to 10 min recharge, still longer than MA but alot more managable.

or

-Cause FA to have more of a recharge time on it, atleast equal to dimach.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Agree
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

FA is usually alot better than dimach so I don't really see the logic that dimach should have that long recharge.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

You hit fixer for 150 full-auto damage.
    You hit doc<max def> for 300 full auto damage.
    That goes for any class on full def with maxed evades. Good chance for a crappy fa on them. And if u are smart you are on max defence when the opponent fa's.

<pls wait.. gun is reloading>

You hit fixer for 1000 dimach damage
    brawl
    fastattack

Point is close combat specials cycles in average way faster then ranged. (Not dimach) But dimach does a fixed damage and only way of not getting hit. How often does that happen in pvp?
    I agree though that a time reduction is in place. 10-15 mins.
    But don't compare FA with dimach. that is not the same type of special. Anyways u rarely or never get of 2 fa's in a fight. At least not with a gun doing decent damage with it.
    ----------------------------------------
    Nyleve, lvl 220 Soldier
    DocNyl, lvl 210 Eternalist
    ----------------------------------------
    General of Legion

Considering 9 out of 10 full auto users are soldiers, isn't it kinda unfair to try to get us nerfed again?
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

How is this a "Hate Thread"?

Or did I completely miss some sarcasm?
    MP's should be FEARED.

rofl, please add stun to burst attack then......

Increase the reliablility of Full Auto, no more 200 damage hits please! yes this does happen...... i did one to oddlogic in the arena today......

For FA users:

Raise FA recharge to 30min and make it so it's parried 50% of the tiem in PvM, also change range on it to 3 m and half max damage. and raise min damage

That's pretty much how dimach works.

(I absolutly don't want FA changed to 30 min, I want dimach lowered)
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Originally posted by Nyleve
    You hit fixer for 150 full-auto damage.
    You hit doc<max def> for 300 full auto damage.
    That goes for any class on full def with maxed evades. Good chance for a crappy fa on them. And if u are smart you are on max defence when the opponent fa's.

<pls wait.. gun is reloading>

You hit fixer for 1000 dimach damage
    brawl
    fastattack

Point is close combat specials cycles in average way faster then ranged. (Not dimach) But dimach does a fixed damage and only way of not getting hit. How often does that happen in pvp?
    I agree though that a time reduction is in place. 10-15 mins.
    But don't compare FA with dimach. that is not the same type of special. Anyways u rarely or never get of 2 fa's in a fight. At least not with a gun doing decent damage with it.

/agree

The number of crappy FA you make in PvP (yeah, 200 hits sometimes...uber isn't it ?) has to be considered.
    I *think* it's not the same with Dimach (but i may be wrong).

Anyway, the problem is... if you lower dimach recharge, MAs will be more uber in PvM (and don't tell me they need it ).
    If you raise FA recharge, soldiers and others FA users will be nerfed...the best way would be something that only affects pvp...
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

Doesnt matter much

A 5min re-cycle on Dimach would be good so we sols can use it more often

Attack..
    Fling
    Burst
    FA
    ...switch...
    Aimed Shot
    ...un-equip...
    Dimach
    Brawl
    ...equip gun.. if your still standing

If I see a FA in pvp worth the same dmg as a dimach I do I do
    /o wow I got xxxx FA!!11
    /rocky
    /strong2
    ( /o means guildchat)

While dimach is quite stable damage. You don't WANT to know how many crappy FA's we do as soldiers.

Half the dimach time, sure, but during a duel I fear the ma with dimach ready WAY more then the soldier with FA ready.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Anyway, the problem is... if you lower dimach recharge, MAs will be more uber in PvM (and don't tell me they need it ).
    If you raise FA recharge, soldiers and others FA users will be nerfed...the best way would be something that only affects pvp...
    It's not like an extra 4.5k damage every 10th min would do that much impact on PvM...
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

I would like to see 10 min recharge on dimach..........i've never seen a 10 min pvp fight, so i doubt that it would have much effect in a duel, so don't say 10 min isn't fair.........

as a melee user, i think azz's explaination of how dimach works as compared to FA is right on the nose..............

i've been FA'd for 2.5-3k on full defense many times........and if you have many crappy FA's it's still better, cause of the recycle time.

bump for dimach 10 min recharge

Hmm...I dunno, I think that a solitus/opifex MA with a shortened dimach time would really hurt.....

I say they get more 2hb weapons with specials, I would be much more satisfied with that than have to worry about getting smacked around by MA's
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

this thread should be called:

dimach vs fa/burst!

why? cuz my lvl 147 fixer can burst 3k-6800 with his manex every 40 sec..but my MA can only dimach for 5500 every 30 min.

and dimach gets parried id say....1/4 the time in pvp.

and if person has rrfe..i only get a 1800 dimach usually..where i get FAd for 2200..sometimes 2x in one fight.

The big difference is that Dimach always does the same amount of damage, where full auto has a large range....

but, I would like to see dimach cycle every 15 mins or so.

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

*hates any thread that even implies soldier weapons should be nerfed*

Honestly though, if you consider all the things that MAs have (Sorry pat, ignoring you cause it will affect MAs more)

-All the various MA attacks (Shens, FoL, etc...)
    -Ability to stun thier opponent
    -UVC!! <only class besides agent that can crit worht anything
    -Heals
    -Some of best evades in game
    -Extreemly fast atk/recharge times for fists so they can play on defensive..

The list goes on, but this all adds up to good, most people using FA, get the shaft 3/5 times they use it.

So if you consider that it can recharge in a min or 2 then even after 30 min we are only getting half, if we are lucky, FAs that are decent. Then it becomes a little different.

If your complaining about it getting parried PvM thats a totaly different issue. If you want more damage output in PvP i dont know if thats a valid argument...

Not to mention Dimach is supose to be a solu attack... you dont just do that ever 5 minuites...

Honestly, it makes alot of sense to have FA recharge much faster. (Thats to adress the plausability side of this issue)

Damage wise... i dont know what to say... sure, give me stun abilities (Full Auto, cause dont tell me getting hit by 15 bullets, plasma bursts whatever, wouldnt knock you off your feet), and I would gladly not care that you are getting more Dimach.

just my opinion ~sky
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

that 200 FA you did zero, was against 1200 dodge ranged at full def.

Didn't help me from getting utterly owned 3 times :/

you had to use TMS once tho...it felt like an accomplishment for me

-All the various MA attacks (Shens, FoL, etc...)
    -Ability to stun thier opponent
    -UVC!! <only class besides agent that can crit worht anything
    -Heals
    -Some of best evades in game
    -Extreemly fast atk/recharge times for fists so they can play on defensive..
    - If I use Shen(it got extremly nerfed last patch) I can't use any other MA attack for 16 min, 1 attack locks so you can't use any other.
    - Good ability, if we actually get close
    - UVC that they now nerfed to half in PvP and we are only relying on crits, have no weapons that aren't crit dependant
    -Green evades, to bad that the implants are on same spots as other green skills so we can't implant fully
    - Very fast attack, but totally useless in PvP without a high ql scope so we need to be at full AGG if we atleast want a little chance to do any damage.

and again, I don't want FA nerfed, I want dimach improved.
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

100% agree with azz there on i just want a better recharge for dimach if FA comes back that fast, not asking for a nerf, just a boost.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast