Thread: 3 word story digest

3 word story digest

Here's the full text of the "3 word story" thread. The top version is edited slightly for coherency, spelling, and punctuation. The bottom version only has one post removed (someone was commenting on something else) and is missing some ellipsis people added. I'll add on to this as the thread marches on. Feel free to comment or post your own edits.

-----

Once there were Zero and Dox and they were hiding from Trellame. Zeri ran away. Dox kicked Trellame in the nuts and Trellame evaporated because his ring was on AkodoReign, who smelled quite foul, and urinated on Hukk who ate bad leetmeat and fell down on a nearby escalator where he was licking on himself all night long. But the spam slowly got him down to Earth where he got 50k fall damage and wanted to engulf a rollerrat in his bum while in newland.

Hot opifex women exploded due to rollerratbum indegestion. Suddenly the air was filled with Grid Armor disks when the server crashed, and all the base are belong to us now because I feel too much depends on how I relate to the way I dance when I hear ear bleeding howls and a dog humping his leg. Then suddenly a Hardened Forum Moderator decended from heaven and said this: "Thou shalt speak Of many bagels (hold the lox)." He then banned all players. Drunk and sad we played frisbee With GAMK4 discs.

Trapped with banjos the story continues... 'til pirates came to steal women but headless riders known as PHIXORS stole the GA. "What's GA?", said some drunken leprechaun blue smurfs. The wise Atrox who, like his spontaniously combusting friend, was very curious about dancing 'troxes while doing the same as the garbage man (who was fired for eating trash) he felt neatness, and was judged with dualwielded chairs. Then he suddenly started /disco-ing while butt naked in gay clan streets. But clanners interested in his butt did suddenly die from acrid smoke blowing out from his butt. He had a roller-rat stuck up there. The rat became hot, sweaty, and stinky, and began to make baby rollerrats but they died as the 'trox decided to **** causing a nuclear burst that blew all the babyrats into deep space, where the ICC picked them up and brought them to a furry convention.

But admin said: "Fixed next patch: baby rollerrat tails that nerfed engis' immensely over-powered skills will now be king on a bad LSD trip. Ranting and raving, kicking and screaming, with arms flailing into a girl's trashcan, Jesus said: "There are THREE wisemen". Feeling hungry, hungry for blood. Then suddenly he died wile eating his own poo. The poo was not poo really but large chunks of Tarasque's tail which choked him and caused him eons of pain in his colon. However Dfalcour says "here take this, it's leet juice" taken from Trellame. And drinking it he became dark lord: he lost his ears, grew a pair (well, seven actually), then a tail, another right hand, and an evil head. But along came all, and in good time they became neuter, imploded from within and caused extensive atrox hair growth. But just then out of nowhere a powerless ARK appeared and said "Wow, I never helped anyone before and never will", but during this moment of rambling, he forgot his bananas, apples, lemon, and ass. Most people thought that he left the church because his prostate was too itchy. But he got high and killed a small, furry rollerrat with a slayerdroid, that somehow managed to take control of of the situation. But when he realized his pants were falling off he frolicked through making god cry and burp repeatedly 'til he puked all over the incoherent, babbling, Yuttox that started singing that song HAL sang until they exploded into more rollerrats popping from chests. He felt neatness, which is good because he really kinda liked rollerats.

The Apocalypse began making Snarf cry buckets of Nullity Sphere which were distributed amongst fixers that didn't seem to care because they wanted blah blah blah Radiation Shield IDs and some love. So they took a big dump truck loaded with big, long, thick insulated wires for a hair drier to look nice, so they could dry their hair. Fashion is important if you are planning a prom without any "punch", but with nasty spazms of joy when reality struck.

"Ummm, Where's Waldo?" "He's with me in the yalm, we are going straight to hell", said the green and mean Cyborg, who drove a Ford that had a huge, big, long unequipable bow dragging behind it wondering if he was an NT or just gimped: the last engineer. So Waldo ran but hit a left testicle, while raisins sang about left testicle hitting.

Unhappily, he handed about inflatable dolls and inflatable sheep and was banned for showing initiative. With head hung he ran away to Meetmedere, but found himself in the line of fire between two phixxors. While drinking beer his eyes widened than popped out Then he said: "Better to have than to relieve", quoth the rave while falling, wingless, into a wineglass containing poisoned wine being drank by DaveDread.

After drinking, he went to a bronto burger chef and ordered her to strip. As he watched her stripping, he ate his burger and drank soda. It tasted good because it had been too long since sanity reigned but he knew everything you know, and a little more, because he was an evil genius! He liked playing truth or dare with his cat who would always vote a dare to strip naked (which is odd for a supervillan that doesnt' even have a yalm, except that it kinda made sense for an atrox!). At least everyone else who was around got free ice-cream.

They thanked some strange beings by adding some funky new moves that involved a school girls uniform, baby oil and a large cucumber. This flew through the window and liquidated into slimy dutch-made pr0n movies, which are illegal unless I fart on the dark side, unless I'm very smooth with my smooth rubber snake. Izgimmer's Last Dance with my pet Pit Lizard spun until Shaggy said "Who wants cookies?" And then he exploded all over Scooby's big and brown hot baked muffins. The explotion was bright and powerful, but also very satisfying in ways. Mankind never knew that Scooby's muffins were on top. However, face it, it didn't matter because after all, those wonderful years ate the sausage. "Mmmmm it's tasty! Snipp Snapp Snute bad leet burger what j00 say? Where's my yalm?! Goddamn its NODROP!" said the stripper while on her pot belly was some good cookies. Very "special" cookies that made her in great need of tequila. pretzels, and some hardcore suicidal rabbits doing the hula. The Suicide Hula. Doing the homicide hokeypokey they lost themselves between their legs.

Now they are beaten by Uncle-Pumpkinhead who said "Nyahuhahuhamuhahahahhaaa!!!1!1!!!" and ate pumpkin-pie made from his inner pie guts, which had previously been roasted on a reflect shield.

In other news, banker nabbed for conducting an exchange exploit macro in/out, yelling "OOGA BOOGA!", over and over, till he died saying too many "OOGA BOOGA"s that they began singin "Oh my darling".

Zeridox is back! ...and no-one cared (yeah, so sad) except his mama, who owed him a kick in the tires of Britney's succulent feet which unfortunately were made of Cheddar. What streax said: "Javabeans and liver taste so gooooood with some chianti and BRAAAAAAAINNNSSSSS!!!" But when you add cyanide, water and methane you get what? Atrox farts, which stink like hell so I will spray lemon perfume.

Cz is a forum god, dude, who doesn't know how much he wants to play with his giant fluffy rubber joystick. He recently found out that Rome was above lvl24!!!!!! The large patch made modems everywhere melt and burn so then I got 1000

AOL-hours and downloaded 5mb of leet pr0n which caused my right eye to turn leet shaped, purple and swollen... I started seeing "MODEMZ PLZ" beggars, which are very hell spawned demonish, small, red creatures with long, green bellybuttons on their faces. But before they could have eaten my inventory I broke their tiny tiny feets with a floppy drive and my senses recovered.

So I went at McDonalds to get Zylina's sexy feet. "That's weird", thought Zylina's sexy feet, which are very sexy (very very sexy) but her hands are very cold like a penguin humping a dog in the alley.

While Tir lagged, Emperor Cz fiddled his missing brain and fell from his high horse while shouting "j00 are my master, so nerf me with huge, hard hot dog buns with huge, hard TIG OL' BITTIES which claw at other tig bitties which are bitten by wig billys jolly, green, giant transvestites that scream obscenities at popular martial artists that r0xx0r j00r b0xx0r." But before this, I was walking with 2,000 ping, a Slayerdroid and three rabid squirrels. Squirrels bite my horribly stinky feet (very sexy feet, though) -- many times I used mongo-bash to rub my hairy biscuit nips trough virtual reality strolling past green bronto sized leets eating space cookies... mmmmm good cookies... more cookies shouted "We Roxxor Jou" while they danced naked and cold until the sun fried their retinas and gave them
    Last edited by Evilspork; Nov 16th, 2002 at 23:10:08.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Once there were Zero and Dox and they were.... hiding from Trellame Zeri run away Dox kicked Trellame in the nuts and Trellame evaporated because his ring was on AkodoReign who smelled quite foul and urinated on Hukk who ate bad leetmeat and fell down on a nearby escalator where he was licking on himself all night long but the spam slowly got him down to earth where he got 50k fall damage and wanted to engulf a roller-rat in his bum while in newland hot opifex women explode due to rollerratbum indegestion. Suddenly the air was filled with Grid Armor disks when server crashed and all the base are belong to us now because I feel too much depends on how I relate to the way I dance when I hear ear bleeding howls and a dog humping his leg then suddenly a Hardened Forum Moderator decended from heaven and said this: "Thou Shalt Speak" ""Of many bagels" "hold the lox." He then banned all players And drunk sad we played frisbee With GAMK4 discs Trapped with banjos the story continues... 'till pirates came to Steal women But headless riders known as PHIXORS stole the GA "What's GA?", said some drunken lepperchaun blue smurfs, said the wise Atrox who, like his spontaniously combusting friend, was very curious. about dancing 'troxes and while doing the same as the garbage man Who was fired for eating trash he felt neatness and was judged with dualwielded chairs then he suddenly started /disco-ing while butt naked in gay clan streets But clanners interested in his butt did suddenly die From acrid smoke blowing out from his butt, he had a roller-rat stuck up there The rat became hot, sweaty, stinky and began to make babies rollerats but they died as the 'trox decided to **** causing a nuclear burst that blew all the babyrats into deep space where the ICC picked them up and brought them to a fur but admin said: fixed next patch baby roller-rat tails that nerfed engi's immensely over-powered skills will now be king on a bad LSD trip. Ranting and raving, kicking and screaming, with arms flailing into a girl's trashcan. Jesus said: "There are THREE" "wisemen". Feeling hungry, Hungry for Blood then suddenly he died wile eating his own poo The poo was not poo really but large chunks of taras tail which choked him and caused him eons of pain in his colon However Dfalcour says "here take this "it's leet juice" taken from Trellame and drinking it became dark lord, lost his ears grew a pair well, seven actually then a tail, another right hand, an evil head but along came all with which, in good time They became Nueter imploded from within and caused extensive atrox hair growth but just then out of nowhere a powerless ARK appeared and said "Wow, I never "helped anyone before and never will but during this moment of rambling, forgot his bananas, apples, lemon and ass, most people thought that he left the church because of his prostate was too itchy. But he got high and killed a small, furry rollerrat with a slayerdroid, that somehow managed to take control of of the situation. But when he realized his pants was falling off he frolicked through making god cry and burp repeatedly till he puked all over the incoherent, babbling, Yuttox that started singing that song HAL until they exploded into more Roller-rats popping from chests he felt neatness which is good because he really kinda liked rollerats. The Apocalypse began making Snarf cry buckets of [Nullity Sphere] were distributed amongst fixers that didn't seem to care because they wanted blah blah blah Radiation Shield IDs and some love so they took a big dump truck loaded with big, long, thick insulated wires for a hair drier to look nice so they could dry their hair. Fashion is important if you are planning a Prom without any "punch" but with nasty spazms of joy When reality struck... ummm, Where's Waldo? he's with me in the yalm we are going straight to hell Said the green and mean Cyborg, drove a Ford that had a huge, big, long unequipable bow dragging dragging behind it wondering if he was a NT or just gimped. the last engi. So Waldo Ran But hit a left testicle, while raisins sang about left testicle hitting. Unhappily, he sand about inflateable dolls, and inflatable sheep and was banned for showing initiative. With head hung he ran away to Meetmedere, but found himself in line of fire between two phixxors. while drinking beer his eyes widened than popped out Then he said: "Better to have than to relieve." quoth the rave while falling, wingless into a wineglass containing poisoned wine being drank by DaveDread. After drinking, he went to a bronto burger chef, and ordered her to strip. as he watched her stripping, he ate his burger. and drank soda. It tasted good. cause it had been to long since sanity reigned but he knew everything you know and alittle more Because he was an evil genious! who liked playing truth or dare with his cat who would always vote a dare to stripp naked which is odd for a supervillan that doesnt' even have a yalm except that it kinda made sense for an atrox! atleast everyone else who where around got free ice-cream and they thanked some strange beings by adding some Funky new moves that involved a school girls uniform baby oil and a large cucumber. This flew through the window and liquidated into slimey dutch-made pr0n movies which are illegal unless I fart on the dark side Unless Im very smooth with my smooth rubber snake and izgimmer's last dance with my pet Pit Lizard who spun til who want cookies? Said Shaggy and then he exploded all over Scoobie's big and brown hot baked muffins The explotion was bright and powerful, but also very satisfying in ways. Mankind never knew that Scoobie's muffins were on top however, face it, it didn't matter because, after all those wonderful years ate the sausage mmmmm its tasty Snipp Snapp Snute bad leet burger what j00 say? Where's my yalm goddamn its NODROP! said the stripper while on her pot belly was some good cookies very "special" cookies that made her in great need of tequila and pretzels, and some hardcore suicidal rabbits doing the hula. The Suicide Hula of homicide hokeypokey they lost themselves between their legs Now they are beaten by Uncle-Pumpkinhead who said Nyahuhahuhamuhahahahhaaa!!!1!1!!! and ate pumpkin-pie made from his inner pie guts, which had previously been roasted on a reflect shield. In other news, banker nabbed for conducting an exchange exploit macro in/out, yelling "OOGA BOOGA!", over and over, till he died saying too many "OOGA BOOGA"s that they began singin "Oh my darling" Zeridox is back! and no-one cared. yeah, so sad. Except his mama, who owed him a kick in the tired of Britney's succulent feet which unfortunately were made of Cheddar. what streax said "javabeans and liver taste so gooooood" With some kiyanti and BRAAAAAAAINNNSSSSS!!! But when you add Cyanid, water and methane you get? Atrox farts, which Stink like hell so i will spray lemon perfume cz is a forum god, dude, who doesn't know how much he wants to play with his giant fluffy rubber joystick he recently found out that Rome your above lvl24!!!!!! The lagre patch made modems everywhere Melt and burn so then i got 1000 aol-hours and downloaded 5mb of leet pr0n which caused my right eye to turn leet shaped, purple and swollen... I started seeing "MODEMZ PLZ" beggars which are very hell spawned demonish small red creatures with long, green bellybuttons on their faces. But before they could have eaten my inventory I broke their tiny tiny feets with a floppy d'r'i'v'e a'n'd m'y senses recovered so I went at macDonalds to get Zylina's sexy feet "That's weird", thought Zylina's sexy feet are very sexy very very sexy but her hands are very cold like a penguin humping a dog in the alley. While Tir lagged, Emperor Cz fiddled his missing brain and fell from his high horse while shouting j00! are my master, so nerf me with huge, hard hot dog bun with huge, hard TIG OL' BITTIES which claw at other tig bitties which are bitten by wig billys jolly, green, giant transvestites that scream obscenities at popular martis artists that r0xx0r j00r b0xx0r. But before this, I was walking with 2,000 ping, a Slayerdroid and three rabid squirrels. Squirrels bite my Horribly stinky feet (very sexy feet, though) many times I used mongo-bash to rub my hairy biscuit nips trough virtual reality strolling past green bronto sized leets eating space cookies mmmmm good cookies more cookies shouted "We Roxxor Jou" while they danced naked and cold until the sun fried their retinas and gave them
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

so when will we get a update on this one ?
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Originally posted by Lumin
    so when will we get a update on this one ?
    when we post more stuff in the "3 word story" thread.

Good work, Spork. At least for a clanner

well last time he updated it we was back at page 41 or something, we are now at 70 something so its time for him to spend some time again.

bump for Evilspork to waste some of his time!!
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

hehe good work

now digest the shades of lub thread

And the "count to a million" thread

By the way: is it me, or do those stories totally make sense?
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!