Thread: 14.7 Question

Question 14.7 Question

The article on Crowd Control scheme states:

"Let me explain the details of our crowd limiting system that will come to everyone with the booster pack patch (14.7):"

Just curious, are there are to be anymore patches before NW comes out? I am pretty sure there is to address some of the minor and major bugs. Just wanna make sure. Any info would help.

I would expect maybe some minor bug patches to fix problems but iw ould not expect another content patch,
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Believe you me, there's plenty of content in 14.7 for everyone. (Especially, you, Intrepid).

*has little birdie spies*

Heh heh heh. . .
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

We know, Kenlon. We get nanos that we cannot insta-cast to break roots on pets that take a load of nanos, plus we also can be laughed at when traders build towers much better than we can because they have massive comp lit buffs (one of the main skills required to use a tower.)
    ~Chris

Do you know about all of them? (Hint: the 14.7 database we have seen is horribly incomplete.)

*big grin*
    Engie alts, incoming!

(I should have a new title, Dances with NDAs).
    Last edited by Kenlon; Nov 12th, 2002 at 01:57:36.
    --

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Do you know about all of them? (Hint: the 14.7 database we have seen is horribly incomplete.)

*big grin*
    Engie alts, incoming!

Or perhaps "Dances with out of game bragging rights"

Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

*big grin*
    Engie alts, incoming!

...I have my sources. (not Junkbot's 14.7 database either)
    ~Chris

*big grin*
    Engie alts, incoming!

Uh, lol?

The NW betatesters ain't under any NDA whatsoever. And instead of acting like a fool dancing with it, you should just park your ass on a plank and shut up. haha how'd you like that?
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Ah, shaddup.

I hadn't had any sleep for 48 hours when I was posting that, excuse the goofyness.

And there is a NW NDA, so NYAH!

NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!

TBBBBBBBBBBBPT!

(*googly eyes* I'm going back to bed, I think I need more sleep, after seeing that I actually posted that. . . .)
    Last edited by Kenlon; Nov 12th, 2002 at 15:46:37.
    --

Yes there is an NDA for the NW beta testers, and they are enforcing it very strictly.

14.7 == patch to add stuff so those who don't buy Notum Wars can SEE the stuff from that expansion. It's not NW itself, but a required change for those who don't have it, when it goes live.

oh, goody

so the total borking of Old Athen and Newland City framerates in 14.6 will be compounded next Weds. Something to look forward to I suppose.

Or, lemme see, I will go out and buy a ninja PC and mental speed connection, compared to my 56k adequacy.

Not.