Thread: Peter Lee and Co.

Peter Lee and Co.

Well, omni kicked his ass, well, 24/27s of it. Then he ran home. I dont really know what else to say, im mad, but we just gotta get more people there to help. It was fun and laggy til the end, clanners and omnis united against one neutral foe, although omni made up the majority. We were well orginized, thanks to sky for the bot and such.

PS Theyre trying to kill him again, so all you people who are reading this, goto the ace camp in EFP, NOW! =]

make this the official EFP Arena thread, so i dont feel wrothless.

add on as you wish

Don t come , server have crashed ...

Server is up, and... a screenshot from a guildmate/friend

Peter Lee

Mob is not in the picture but his HP bar is.... if anyone else has pictures i can host them. just /tell me

~sky
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Hope you post what he drops.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

The problem is that when we were fighting him, and he despawned within probaly 3 minuites of us killing him....

We all are very upset... we need to kindly urge some sort of improvement to this....
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1

Do politics exist? Yes.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

/boggle

So, you need 50 people to take him down, and he despawn before you can organize loot? Great. Still, interesting to know what he dropped. /me prays it's something more then QL223 Nadir armour helmets.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

WE didnt kill him... thats the point he despawned with 5% HP left
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1

Do politics exist? Yes.

What? Lol he despawned before you could kill him? Well thats even better lol. And you brought as many people so you crashed the zone and you were still unable to kill him before despawn...

/ultraboggle

I just want to state a big thanks to the Omni who did show up. It was very nice to get this group together within 30 minutes of notice, without the bickering we all see at places like Camelot. No worry about the loot. Just a bunch of Omni who were willing to show up on the dime to flex some Omni muscle. I am a bit saddened by the general reactions of the Omni Guild Leaders who were asked to see if their guild members would like to participate.

This was about bragging rights. To do this before Clan does. Once again, a big thanks to the Omni who showed up. He may have despawned at 5% hp, but I think we can be happy knowing that we can do this.
    Last edited by Zylina; Nov 11th, 2002 at 04:10:26.

Arrow

I have some pretty good screens if anyone feels like hosting them.

The Wall of Atrox™ was neat.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things