Thread: Smugglers :)

Smugglers :)

Had a nice night at smuggler's yesterday.
    For once I saw mobs killing each other ( a doggy and a smuggler) several times. I don't know, but this can't be the intention right ?
    Also for some reason we didn't get the "Somedude looted somexpensivestuff" message. I beleive this was only the case when the inventory was open, not sure though. I don't exactly know what the cause is but I was finally happy with some anti-ninja system and now it seems to be failing... Or is smuggler's just going berserk ?

Was there a bureaucrat around?
    Alysanda
    Lvl 215 Rubika 1 Omni Bureaucrat

Retroaction
    Lvl 176 Rubika 1 Omni Soldier
    Recourse
    Lvl 100ish Rubika 1 Omni Doctor
    Anarchist of TEEN GIRL SQUAD!

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard

Surely not in our team. I don't think it was charmed anyhow, cause there were multiple and must've been a serious coincidence.
    Btw can mobs dance by themselves ? We had a mob really dance /disco at the bossroom today, he was just dancing withotu agging.

same things are going on in Cyborg Barracks,
    once i came down there in the lower regions and every mobs were in combat.. no other players around, i just walked around in there watching every other cyborg hitting eachother...kinda funny
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

Talking

I saw borgs fighting eachother in avalon last night too! No crats around either...

Missions, too

Obviously something's been broken in the 'mob attack' code... See here for a similar thing happening in a mission.