Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Revelations of Blood

Revelations of Blood

Revelations of Darkness
    Revelations of Shadows: PartI| PartII |PartIII
    Revelations of Smoke and Mirrors

Revelations of Blood

Time 11/11/02 03:42:00

The winds were strong on Novemeber 11 , along with the dry atmosphere it wasn’t exactly a sunny day. The winds started picking up sand and dust and formed clouds in the sky. The clouds of sand began dimming the sunlight and darkening the horizon.

Lupoh stepped out onto the platform. Dressed in his usual black trench coat, black gloves and boots, carrying a large black duffle bag atop his right shoulder. The bag was heavy, and filled with his many valued possessions he had earned on the planet and it made him lean slightly to his right.

The thoughts of his life here on Rubi-ka made him smile contently as he walked across the airfield. The friends and enemies on this world had given him purpose, companionship and adventure. Although leaving this world didn’t exactly thrill him, the thoughts of him returning made him smile. “Only a short business trip”, he muttered as he continued walking across the platform, dragging his bag with him.

The massive shuttle in front of him had just been repaired and redone upon his request. The words “Raven’s claw” painted in black across its hall stood out like a sore thumb as the sun shone across the ships silverfish metal exterior.

Lupoh whispers: first class, all the way…
    Lupoh smiles and laughs under his breath

The captain and three mechanics stood at the shuttles entry hatch and saluted Lupoh as he approached.

Captain: She’s ready to go on your order sir, she’s all gussied up jus’ like ye asked.
    Lupoh: Excellent, thank you.

Lupoh turned to the mechanics and crossed his arms.
    Lupoh: I take it, everything’s in order gentlemen?
    Mechanic: Tip top sir!

Mechanic laughs sadistically
    Lupoh slowly nods and arcs an eyebrow
    Lupoh: errr, right then, lets go Captain.

The two climbed up a small ladder to the shuttles hatch and stepped inside as the three mechanics ran off the platform. Lupoh looked around the interior and smiled. He was quite pleased with the comforts his money had bought him. The seating consisted of a dozen pairs of recliner like chairs each furnished in burgundy leather, which had their own adjacent window to look outside. There was also a long range communications terminal with a sixteen-inch vid-screen was set up adjacent to the shuttles cockpit.

Captain: Your bag sir
    Lupoh nods and tosses his bag at the captain
    Lupoh: put it over there in the corner, and then lift off, the sooner this trip is over…the better.

Lupoh sat down in one of the chairs and rested his head back as the Captain went up into the Cockpit. Lupoh stared at the roof of the shuttle and listened to the sounds around him. The engines hummed as they warmed up. Dozens of high and low pitched beeping sounds came from the cockpit as the last systems of the shuttle were checked. A short but loud buzz came from the shuttles interior audio system…

[Captain]: Lift off in fifteen seconds sir, sit back and enjoy the ride.
    [Captain]: Oh! And please, fasten your seatbelt, its takes a lot of force to lift off from this planets gravity and leave the atmosphere. If you experience any dizziness, there should be a brown paper bag to ye’ left.
    [Captain]: Relax! This’ll be fun, trust me!

Lupoh could hear the captain snicker as the audio system turned off. Lupoh rolled his eyes and buckled up the belt across his waist. The ship started to shake immensely as the engines roared to full power and the shuttle lifted off. A large hiss followed by a clank came from the floor as the landing gear was retracted into the shuttle. Shaking uncontrollably from the ship, Lupoh started to reach for the paper bag. Suddenly the shaking stopped and the engines behind him again sounded like humming.

[Captain]: We’ve left the atmosphere; clear sailin’ from here matey. Yarrr! Hehe…ahem, sorry sir. Co-ordinates set in and we will be bound for Earth in just a few moments after the computer sets up a few navigational points.

Lupoh finally rested his head back and relaxed trying to fall asleep.

Lupoh: A shame I have to lea—
    [Captain]: Sir! Incoming message from Rubi-ka for you.
    Lupoh: Who is it?
    [Captain]: One of the mechanics…oddly enough…
    Lupoh sighs
    Lupoh: Fine, patch it through…

Lupoh got up out of his chair and walked over to the communications terminal. He looked over the controls quickly and flicked a green switch. The screen suddenly came on with a buzz of static and a fuzzy image. Waiting a few moments the static stopped and the image became very clear. The mechanic, the very same one with the sadistic laugh was on the screen. Lupoh thinking something may be wrong with the ship or that he forgot something important on the planet was about to speak of his concern. Then, suddenly the mechanic laughed again and pulled another figure into view of the vid-screen. This figure did not have the same vile composure…it was actually one of the other mechanics…with a black eye and a gag in his mouth.

Lupoh: What the hel-wait! Don’t!

A massive blast that sounded like a chainsaw suddenly went off as the screen flashed and flickered! Lupoh grimaced at the sight of what he just saw on the screen. The second mechanic had a large black gun pressed to the side of his head and the sadistic mechanic pulled the trigger…unloading the entire clip.

[Mechanic]: ha HA!!! Look at that! Just like a balloon! Bwa ha ha ha ha!
    [Mechanic]: Well well, I think it best I should introduce myself don’t you? My name is Thelonis. You don’t know me, I don’t really know you, not that it matters. But you and I have a mutual acquaintance, and I love giving him bad news! I’m an old friend of Valaik’s so to speak

Lupoh: Aye, fine, I gather you don’t like Valaik to much, I’m sure it’s the end of the world for him. Now… what’s this got to do with me?
    [Thelonis]: Interesting choice of words, ‘end of the world’. HA! What this ‘HAS’ to do with you Mr. Orion Lupoh Hunter is that killing you! will give me great pleasure. In knowing I obliterated one of Valaik’s closest and oldest friends.
    Lupoh: That’s rich, your quite the fool to even think of attacking someone like me. Even so… I’m all the way up here, what the hell can you do to me?! Your signal is coming from Rubi-ka!
    [Thelonis]: Oh believe me my dear Mocker, I will have an excellent vantage point from where I am standing. Don’t worry, a man of your stature deserves a bit of recognition. So! Your going to go out with a big bang! Bwa ha ha ha!!!
    [Thelonis]: Actually, ‘big’… isn’t a very good description. More along the lines of…
    [Thelonis]: Catastrophic!!!

Lupoh’s face went white as a ghost and he quickly turned around and jumped to his black duffle bag, ripping open the zipper and rummaging around in the bag. Lupoh stopped briefly and then pulled out a dormant Bomb Detector. Quickly hooking it to his comm link and turning it on…

Detector: A L E R T!
    Detector: E X P L O S I V E D E T E C T E D!
    Detector: W A R N I NG! HIGH SATURATION ISOTOPIC NOTUM PARTICLES DETECTED!

[Thelonis]: Ha ha hah! Panic all you want! I love watching it!
    [Thelonis]: Oh, two things of interest I’d like to point out to you. One, the moment you left the planet, Omni-Pol happily eradicated all of your insurance records here! Two, although you just left the atmosphere, you are much to far away to transport yourself to the grid!
    [Thelonis]: Enjoy the afterlife, I hear tell Hell has picked you out a nice little pla—

Lupoh smashes his fists into the video screen.
    Lupoh shouts: Bastard!

Eep!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

*bows her head in a silent moment of mourning*

- X
    Jolynn "Xellina" Gomes
    The Mockers

Now get out of here, kid, you bother me.

Angry .......

Lupohs ... gone?

This can't be!!!!

~*~
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

IC:

/me puts Lupohs file in the Teminated File

/me cracks a grin

/me go back to her desk and goes about her day a little bit happier

OOC: Good luck lupoh. hope to see you lurking around other MPORGS
    Last edited by Templus; Nov 11th, 2002 at 02:24:53.

Noooo...lupoh...there will be blood
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Thumbs up

Looks like old Lupoh has: "...sown the wind, and reaped the whirlwind..."

What goes around, comes around.

Bonefish remembers what happened to Demenzia, and just smiles. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Shuttle security is everyone's concern.

Omni-Tek protects.

Garret "Bonefish" Silvestrini
    Director - SPARTA
    Chairman of the Omni-Tek Security Council (OTSEC)

Founding Member of the Omni-Tek Security Council

garret.silvestrini@ot-sparta.org
    www.ot-sparta.org

(frowns)

Heads will roll. The Kid Gloves will come off. No more playing anymore.

Whoevers responsible...watch your back...you'll never hear the rifle crack.

Valaik's comm beeped and he looked to see that it was Dudicas on the line.

"Lupoh's shuttle craft blew up." spoke Dudicas with a decidedly sad tone to his voice.

"OP transmission interecepted regarding his insurance records being deleted."

"He's gone and he's not coming back."

Valaik heard the words and couldn't believe them, it had to be a joke, a horrible joke. Quickly he pulled up recent news on his terminal in the office of Baboons. There he saw it, just as Dudicas had said, the explosion in high orbit and a copy of the report from Templus about Lupoh's insurance.

"Where you at man?" asked Dudicas on the comm that Valaik had forgotten he was holding.

"I'm tied up at the moment, I'll holler at you soon as I get free, then I want to know what the hell happened." replied Valaik, trying to keep his anger from being heard in his voice.

"Kay, I'm heading to Rhompa for a drink." with that Valaik closed the comm.

With a roar of pure anger he threw the comm across the office, its plastic case shattering against the far wall, the pieces raining to the floor. His anger not easing any, Valaik put his head against this wall, trying to think of some reason why it couldn't be true, why his friend would answer if he tried his comm. Growling he began to punch the wall, over and over and over again, the skin of his fist splitting and soon every punch was accompanied by a splat as blood on the wall and his hand impacted. Slowly he turned his back to the wall and slid down it, smearing the blood down until he came to rest on the ground.

"Poor poor Lupoh." spoke his subdermal comm, taking over whe n his other left his possession, Bonefish's voice comming to him clearly before the signal cut off.

The voice of Doncarnage came to him over his Organizations frequency, speaking of a similar message from Bonefish. He clutched his head as pain flared behind his temples, and then he spoke, his voice carried over to his guild.

"He's dead....They're all dead....everyone involved..."

Standing up he activated one of his healing nanoprograms and let it run, repairing the damage to his hand as he made his way out of Baboons.
    Roleplayer
    Garret "Valaik" Clasen - Renegade, Subversive, Simple Businessman
    Xavier "Cyberwrench" Krohs - Builder, Creator, Chiraptophobic

The difference between a good man and a bad one is the choice of cause. -William James

The agent stood quietly in the shadows of the building waiting for them. From here, he could see the whole street from Baboons’ front door to all the way down past the Rompa Bar. It was late afternoon and the street was empty. Finally, the door behind him opened, causing the agent to sink back and withdraw further into the shadows as two figures left the club. One with a purpose, one less so.

Valaik strode off down the street, driven, angry - yes, that was it. He looked full of rage. Then she walked into his line of sight also, initially following her husband. Then she stopped, paused, as if distracted by a thought. She turned in her muse and her profile caught the dying afternoon sunlight; Ravia Clasen.

The agent glanced at Valaik as he disappeared up the steps of the Rompa Bar and inside, then turned his attention back to the hood’s wife.

“Hello there.” The agent said quietly to himself, watching her unnoticed. Watching. “Yes, I think you will do nicely.”

She was completely oblivious to his presence.

He watched her and watched her, breathing slowly, clenching a fist. Hard.

"If you prick us, do we not bleed?
    If you tickle us, do we not laugh?
    If you poison us, do we not die?
    And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?''

You will be dearly missed by all your fellow mockers and friends. Good luck to you in life and keep in touch *huggles*
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

Raquel wandered into Rompa, curious to find out if the rumours were true. She spotted Don, Jul, and Sol sitting in a VIP booth and headed towards them, knowing Don would let it fly as soon as he saw her.
    "Don't gloat...", he grumbled.
    She just chuckled and took a seat, examining the responses of the faces in the booth. One of annoyance and anger, one of calm calculating, and one of mild confusion. She chatted with the trio, and Sol gave Don a short summary of what happened.

Something in Raq twitched while she sat there. She wasn't sure why, but she was almost sad to see the poor bastard go. But how could she be disappointed by the death of a clanner, criminal, nay.. someone involved in Jen's disappearance. Things were coming to a head it seemed... good.

She saw Templus wander close and at the same time Don's face wrinkle even further. A grin played across the General's features, intentional or not. She knew why that was, there were a few details of the incident she was aware of... plenty of mouths were flapping by now.

"Interesting.. very, very interesting. What a pleasant surprise ending to an already good day.", she thought to herself, and took a brief rest from her training.

(( OOC: *pouts* ))
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

*whispers softly when he hears the news of his lost brother*

I surrender my soul, Odin hear my call.
    One day, I'll sit beside your throne, in Valhalla's great hall.
    Like so many before me, I'll die with honor and pride..
    the right of a warrior, forever to fight by your side.
    Send a sign, raise the sail, wave a last good bye.
    Destiny is calling, Immortality be mine.

*he sighs as he walks upto the Rompa, angry*
    .. farewell,my friend.

Unidentifed
    Stylin Fixer of RK1
    The Mockers

[Dem]Awww, damn, and I was still wondering yesterday if, maybe, I could get some more of your wonderful drug... y'know, the one that'd be sooo useful to... to... Well, did I say I'd have left ya alive after this? Hmm. Not so sure. But OP already did the job fer meh, seems...

[Heiji]Temeee! *I*was supposed to kill you, remember! Kill you all! Hah! Hrms! Damn...

/me sighs

((Gaaaaah. No! No! Not another one!...
    Ehh, well... good luck in your 'afterlife' then, Lupoh. Nice way of departing, btw.))
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Boney Boney Boney....Baaaaad idea, you even mentioning Ravia is going to create problems you just can't deal with my bald little buddy. You're smug now cuz you got lucky, don't start getting cocky thinking you can keep it up. It's high time somebody puta that bald scalp on display at the omni 1 entertainment bronto burger...
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Sitting back on his barstool, Metalynx idley closed his comlink, not beliving what he had just heard. A moment earlier, he heard the fatal words "Lupohs Shuttlecraft has been destroyed". Taking a sip of his drink, his mind began to whirl at the possible inplications if this act. Despite the fact that Lupoh was a very good freind, Metalynx realized the implications of such an act. Someone was deciding that they needed to escillate things.

With a frown, Metalynx quickly opens a channel on his comlink and speaks just 2 words.

"It's Time"

I am the betrayer
    I am nothing but lies
    I am deceit

Death will be cheated...
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Lupoh
    I am the betrayer
    I am nothing but lies
    I am deceit

Death will be cheated...
    Spoken like the ghost of a true Mocker.

- X
    Jolynn "Xellina" Gomes
    The Mockers

Now get out of here, kid, you bother me.

Sharonne looked at the screen while slowly tapping her cheek with one finger. 'Interesting development' she thought. 'This could get ugly'. She got out of her chair and started to walk around in her appartement. She was troubled, not by the fact that Lupoh seemed to have died (she had only spoken to him once or twice), but by the fact that the news was a day old. 'I have been away for too long' she thought. 'My conntacts are getting lazy'

She stopped to look at a painting hanging in her livingroom. It was of a masked man. "The Stranger" she called it and she liked watching it while she pondered what to do next. 'Only the unknown is your enemy Tanika' she could hear her father voice. She had to smile, he should have known how true his words would prove to be.

She forced her thought back to Lupoh and the current situation. Should she investigate this? Did it pose any treath to her? She dismissed the question as soon as it surfaced. Not likely. There was no reason for her to do anything other than kick her conntacts back to life. Time would tell if Lupoh did in fact die. She had learnt ages ago that nothing ever was the way it appeared.

She walked back to her chair, her mind back on the coming conversation she would have to have with her husband. She suddenly wished herself aboard an exploding space shuttle.

Nevver blinks, looks around and appears confused.
    I'm not Lupoh.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast