Thread: All i ask for is that u TELL us whats going to be changed

All i ask for is that u TELL us whats going to be changed

Please.. i hope that the next patch doesn't throw us offguard... such as ...

if the overequiping thing is going to occur, well let us get ready for it. I heard somewhere that if your higher that level 75 you won't be touched but if your lower you'll loose your weapon or soemthing..

well if thats the case pls tell me! i dont want to loose my weapon after i spent lots of cash and time putting it on..

There are a lot of things people would like to be changed, and i just hope that u will give us a warning of "EVERYTHING" that is changed. Don't hide a few here and there, plz share with all of us.

I think we deserve that much.

-kiwee 8 nt ( RK2 )
    -einstin3 level 50 doc ( deleted )

Well to explain a little of what the "nerf" will do: If you use a weapon that requires more than 20%(not decided yet i think) of your skill, it will become less effective (not disappear), and greater penalties for 40% etc. Same with armor.

This wont affect high lvl players much, unless they massively overequip (traders/agents anyone ). But a lvl 40 enf wielding a lvl 130 hammer will have it rendered useless due to his skill being say 65% of the reqs of the hammer. So it will affect low level players greatly (possibly).

BTW: They also stated that they will lower the difficulty of the mobs (might be just high level, not sure), as they were upped to cope with the overequipping originally.
    Fleh the man-eating lvl 171 sabretooth...oh no wait, that would be PvP wouldn't it...nm then