Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what do you think about the new root change?

I love the change. Root CAN be breaked in 14.7 - so you can run off the battle if you want. No difference as pre 14.6. Now weak rooting prof like NT, Crat and Agent in orignal state could pvp better. As for high lvl root - i'm also think what the chance to break root then shooting must depend both from damage dealt AND root lvl. Clearly MA's should have some way to better resist roots - especeally after crit change. But that is another story....

Originally posted by DaveDread
    Caol, you wouldnt be saying that because you are the only melee profession with a legit way to break root..?

Log on your MA and see how you like him in PvP now.
    I think I forgot to add [sarcasm].

And no, I completely dispise the change. PvP crit nerf .. ok, that was a major slap in the face. But this root deal .. well heh, thats hitting below the belt.

And yes, it must be changed. Somehow.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Haha! Yeah you got me there, sorry Caol.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12