Thread: PVP and specials

PVP and specials

Well.. now the old horrible special bug that where in camelot before, has spread to other playfields aswell. When the fight moves from a 25% zone, into a higher supression field, one cannot use ones specials anymore. This is not consistent, but very often. Often comes when one runs a little.

"Pvp is not allowed in this area" even if your still fighting and shooting regular shots. This is so annoying. Pls make a fix for it.
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

Wink And while im at it...

The bug with running out of range, and then meeting up again, beeing so bugged that one cannot attack, has become even worse.

Why doesnt this bugs get a really high priority? They have been ingame for ages, and becomes worse it seems. And as the future of AO seem to hold alot of pvp situations, this would ruin all the fun for alot of players.

I mean, some players are new to pvping and dont understand what happends when they encounter this. Not to wierd tho, alot of things to consentrate about, so i understand they dont quite catch it. This makes them think they suck so much, but their actually only bugged. Making them leave the pvp area.

Is this bugs impossible to fix? If they will never be fixed, its not possible to organize any pvp. Lets say you make a team, and a strategy; Im the tank, and were gonna take out the doc first. Doc runs a little do have some time to debuff us all, when we catch up with him, we cannot attack him. Making some of us have to zone. Breaking all our strategy and half the team gets killed.

This bugs break pvp. One cannot fight organized with this problems existing. Come on, pls adress this. Now is the time to fix it. Before were about to set up towers, etc.

You also cannot cast roots or snares on them once they move out of 25% even though you're still engaged with them.

Ok, been a while since i originally wrote this thread, but my god, it has become even worse atfer 14.7 and NW.

Try a duell in mmd now, move the fight outside the 25%, and make one player break the fight and sit down while the other keeps going. And what do you se?? OMG!! 9 out of 10 times you cannot continue to attack the guy that broke up the fight. This is crap!

And the issue of specials in fights moved out of the low supression fields, has not yet been fixed. Fix the game!

Yep, had this happen while defending a tower. My opponent backed out of the 25% area and broke off combat. I still had aggro on him, but I wasn't attacking and couldn't use hostile nanos anymore.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops