Thread: pvp arenna tir

Angry pvp arenna tir

i would like to remark pvp in arenna is totally stupid cose a lv 80 coulb be kick by a lv 190 and when many player camped the arenna with high ql u can t duel with some friends cose you are always gank...... so i thinK funcom must do something.. cose some players are to stupid to play with respect i must go away?
    so i think a rules must be post and respect cose many player don t respect us..... it s always a minority who polute the game .

Translation?
    Famousduck - 220/22 Soldier
    Mechaduck - 220/8 Engineer
    Dubiousduck - 185/2 Doctor
    Oomstamp - 74/7 Twink Soldier
    Johnelway - 49/5 Twink Soldier

I used a translator on it... this might be clear'er

θα ήθελα παρατηρώ pvp μέσα arenna is σύνολο βλάκαs cose έναs lv 80 θα μπορούσεs να είμαι κλωτσάω από έναs lv 190 και πότε πολλοί παίχτης κατασκήνωσα the arenna με ψηλός ql u μπορώ t duel με μερικά φίλοι cose εσύ είσαι πάντοτε gank. so εγώ λεπτός λειτουργώ μουστάκι κάνω κάτι. cose μερικά παίχτης είναι σε βλάκαs σε παίζω με σεβασμός εγώ μουστάκι φεύγω μακριά? so εγώ λεπτός έναs κανόνας μουστάκι να είμαι ταχυδρομώ και σεβασμός cose πολλοί παίχτης don t σεβασμός εμάs. αυτό s πάντοτε έναs μειονότητα ποιόs polute the παιγνίδι.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Benders way to translate: 100011010101001010101......2

If u don't watch Futurama u won't understand
    moon meeh

What a surprise it was three atroxes who couldn't interpret what he said.

Re: pvp arenna tir

Originally posted by okanite
    i would like to remark pvp in arenna is totally stupid cose a lv 80 coulb be kick by a lv 190 and when many player camped the arenna with high ql u can t duel with some friends cose you are always gank...... so i thinK funcom must do something.. cose some players are to stupid to play with respect i must go away?
    so i think a rules must be post and respect cose many player don t respect us..... it s always a minority who polute the game .
    translation:

"I'd like to say that the pvp system in arena's is very stupud because a level 80 can be killed by a lvl 190. When a lot high level players are in the arena I cannot duel my friends because they always gank. Funcom must do something about that. Are players too stupid to treat people with respect? It's always the minorty that ruins the game.
    my translation:

A lvl 190 clanner just attacked my omni behind in the arena and when I came back again 3 people attacked me. This was in Tir. Please stop them from attacking funcom!

Can be wrong of course But it's a safe bet. becuase when I'm at the arena in ent (i'm there a LOT) ganking is rarely done. When a lvl 80 enters (s)he is not ganked unless it's someone with a real bad reputation or a clanner.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Snee
    What a surprise it was three atroxes who couldn't interpret what he said.
    hahaha
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

hmm.. ganking at the opisite sides arena?? nah that never happens

If you were same side ganked... thats a whole new story...

As to the pvp rules, I kinda like them, a whole team of level 100 players can mostlikely kill me... and thats how it should be :P
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Originally posted by Nothinman

hehe are u greek m8?

/donin

that's why notum is getting lvl restrictions.

This is exactly why they are working on level range areas for notum.

Vash,

Dirt
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

And that was a wonderful post, Letah
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Yeah, arena duels are a big ol' bunch of bulls**t. There should at least be a 'self buffed' option and/or a 'private duel' option. Fine if you'd rather play "who has the better buffs" game, but I like duels to be a test of skill. spending 30 minutes getting rrfe, essence, doc hp, hots, etc is cool for places like camelot and 2h0, etc, but in the arena, a designated "training ground" it seems silly. Was it your skill that won the fight or was it the buffs? You never know. Sorta takes the purpose away.

I imagine the wild wild west 150 years ago and two men standing back to back on a dusty road, pistols in hand. One man says to the other "Hey bro, hit me with essence plzzzz" and the other guy says "oh f*** I forgot to get rrfe and mokies. brb plzzzz afk"

When I wanna duel, I wanna duel right then and there. God d**n I can't even fathom running around tir all day looking for buffs. At least give us a self buffed OPTION plzzzzz, pls, however the kewl d00ds type it.

Case and point: Today at tir arena is little bruisle begging anyone within earshot for a duel. I'm fiddling with my ncu, trying to squeeze in 17,000 of my own buffs, so I get an ncu buff from stromm, that's my outside buff for the day. Go back to the arena and this little dork is sending me tell after tell after tell asking for a duel (they always try to go for who they think is the 'easy kill').

K, I step in the arena, nuke him with mind quake and hit him with sense imp dominate (MA heals require both SI and BM), watch his health go to half then shoot all the way back up...several times....hmmm....flower of life? But wait, didn't I see him use that move two minutes before? And hmm, I didn't see the kick animation...

So I zone and sent him a tell that it was an "accident" and I'm omw back. He responds with "Im still dominated, but that's okay, I dont need SI". He's still dominated (-120) when I get back there and I start up the same routine again. Nuke, nuke, nuke, stun, nuke and his health is going back up, ALOT, while mine is going down quicker than it should. So I zone and scroll up my chat when it hits me.

Wow, this cat has a nice 50-60 point reflect shield. I send him a tell saying "Oops, I forgot to say self buffed duel. Sorry about that bro."

He responds with "I AM self buffed"

I ask to see his bracers and he shows me a title 5 projectile bracer and that's when I knew he was busted....I use an X-3 rifle which hits for ENERGY damage and mind quake, which hits for ENERGY damage and my pet hits for melee damage. Last I checked, projectile bracers didn't reflect energy. RRFE plzzzz anyone? He quickly logged off after that...

Couple things. I'm not a n00b and I'm not an idiot, despite what people try to make me think. I don't mind losing, but I'm not going to let someone beat me if they're lying about their buffed status. Kinda lame. If you wanna outside buff, just let me know for crying out loud so I can find a new opponent. I'm much too lazy to run around asking for 'essence plzzz'.

One last thing I noticed right before I zoned was that there was a doctor following that guy around. Guess that explains the heals.....Lame. All around lame.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

OMG WHAT!!!!

PPL GANK IN THE ARENA?????? NEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr
    Keep your friends close...and your enemies rooted.

Yes, I have GA4. No, I do not use it.

kthxdie

Originally posted by [BeNdEr]
    Bad nightmare again? Might wanna get some fresh beer to get those fuel cells up and running again.

btw Bender - best episode? The day earth stood stupid?
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Originally posted by kokk

Bad nightmare again? Might wanna get some fresh beer to get those fuel cells up and running again.

btw Bender - best episode? The day earth stood stupid?
    lol a good one, but the best ones is with Zapp Brannigan and Kif..lol they just rule to much....can watch those episodes over and over again, Zapp can never make me stop laugh.....Biiiiig Z!
    moon meeh

Originally posted by Nothinman

θα ήθελα παρατηρώ pvp μέσα arenna is σύνολο βλάκαs cose έναs lv 80 θα μπορούσεs να είμαι κλωτσάω από έναs lv 190 και πότε πολλοί παίχτης κατασκήνωσα the arenna με ψηλός ql u μπορώ t duel με μερικά φίλοι cose εσύ είσαι πάντοτε gank. so εγώ λεπτός λειτουργώ μουστάκι κάνω κάτι. cose μερικά παίχτης είναι σε βλάκαs σε παίζω με σεβασμός εγώ μουστάκι φεύγω μακριά? so εγώ λεπτός έναs κανόνας μουστάκι να είμαι ταχυδρομώ και σεβασμός cose πολλοί παίχτης don t σεβασμός εμάs. αυτό s πάντοτε έναs μειονότητα ποιόs polute the παιγνίδι.

LMAO