Thread: Stack treatments

Stack treatments

its a pain not to be able to stack looted treatments of the same QL etc.

First get rid of the pets.

It sure would be nice if they and a few other things were stackable and it sure would be nice if the inventory box was sizeable. They must have some strange reason for not doing those obvious things.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

bump
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Cool And while we're at it...

*Bump!*

...and please make the bank/backpacks resizable too, and allow us to sell items directly from them, without having to move to the normal inventory first ;P
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

Cz mentioned in another post about Treatment Labs not stacking that he has mentioned it to the live Team and that it's probably going in.

Same thing with Nano Rechargers I think.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

NW released.
    And we still cannot stack Medi-Kits.

How annoying !

STACK THE TREATMENT KITS!!!!!!!
    .: Naraya :.

Plzz fix it now funcom!
    you've done it with first aid kits, ammo, etc.. why can't ya fix this TINY bug??

and while ur at it plz make us a "reload" button

infact why not start fixing all that is not working in AO? insted of making new stuff , that will add more bugs bugs bugs bugs...

well well everything can't be PERFECT!... but a game can be made close to it IMO

CohnKraD 212 MA Nano <First Nanomage GURU>
    CohnCrat 220 Crat Solitus
    Cohn007 216 Agent Solitus
    Goodone 211 Engineer Solitus
    MRCohn 214 Agent ATROX - Mongo rage *nerf*
    + + + many alts
    Killer 93% Achiever 66% Socializer 20% Explorer 20%

Re: And while we're at it...

Originally posted by Rinale
    *Bump!*

...and please make the bank/backpacks resizable too, and allow us to sell items directly from them, without having to move to the normal inventory first ;P
    You can sell almost everything straight from backpacks, I do it on a regular basis. Throw all the mission loot in a backpack (during the mission, because I can't carry it all in normal inventory), and then when I get back to town, open backpack, pick item up from backpack, drop in terminal window. There are some items it doesn't work for though. Should make notes of them. If you try it, the message you get is something like "Cannot trade this item from backpack (yet)..." if it doesn't work.
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Re: Re: And while we're at it...

Originally posted by Shatai

You can sell almost everything straight from backpacks, I do it on a regular basis. Throw all the mission loot in a backpack (during the mission, because I can't carry it all in normal inventory), and then when I get back to town, open backpack, pick item up from backpack, drop in terminal window. There are some items it doesn't work for though. Should make notes of them. If you try it, the message you get is something like "Cannot trade this item from backpack (yet)..." if it doesn't work.
    That only happens if you get said item as the 'find' item for mission loot. It's rather stupid IMO. ...trade from backpack(yet)? Well when the hell can I? It's obviously one of the millions of simple bugs that add to the negative of AO and minus from the fun that will probably be ignored until SOE/Lucas Arts come to town to squash FC for good. Same thing with the lag which is stimed mostly from the dirty code. Oh wait that's from our s**tbox PC's

Well ... all that is neat and dandy and stuffs - But I'd like to keep the thread simple and to the point :

Let us stack Treatment Kits !

Sorry, only every single person who plays this game wants this fix and only 1000 or so have suggested it to be fixed. I'm afraid that isn't enough.
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

bump for the 12th time
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Bump

I'll bump every thread I'll see on this topic

And I find it pathetic that FC havent gotten around to fixing this yet....