Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how bad is pvp for you now?

i did it again, me vs. fixer

you hit fixer for 135 chem damage.
    fixer hit you for 688 projectile damage
    you hit fixer for 638 aimed shot
    fixer hit you for 688 projectile damage
    fixer hit you for 1008 burst damage.

replay that over and over for about 5 minutes.

other thing is, got confirmation from CZ that howling bow is confirmed as in game, but "hard to find". doh

Re: Re: Hmm

Originally posted by Voy

Similar results with Venom Compound Bow ... umm eheh. I did not bother to test out Schuler Bow since it has almost the same listed parameters as Exocet, and I cannot self-equip ql 200 one. I did not have a chance to test a pow bow, I need to roll some missions to find one and do tests .. but it was already reported on ma board that it still sux.
    Shycler bows do decent damage whether or not you like it. Nearly the same as a Manex if you have high enough attack rating, if only the Manex didn't have a burst. And as an MA I'd expect that you'd have to make sacrifices as to such when using ranged.
    ~Chris
    PS: Most professions can't self-equip a manex either..

pow bow would be "passable" if it had at least a 10clip like the old reet. and IF it was lowered to say 1.5/1.5.

that would not make it UBER..but decent as something to do some dmg when rooted or in mass pvp where u dont want to get up close.

the equip time and reload time on the schy bow is too much for an MA..as a matter of fact its near useless for a bow for switching in and out of.

i took out my scope and went full agg and equipped a 196 schy bow. it wasnt all that really. still a bit slow. and no specials which are deffinatly needed if you are to be an all bow MA

and btw....to the above post...the fixer who has light blue/green smg skill CAN self equip a manex at like lvl 140 give or take...

where as 200 MA with GREEN bow skill cant self equip a schy bow.
    Last edited by celestiness; Nov 13th, 2002 at 01:51:03.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123