Thread: Make One of the 6 rares drop once a night every 4 taras so rare items drop weekly

Make One of the 6 rares drop once a night every 4 taras so rare items drop weekly

Since the rare items are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo rare makle one of the 6 rares drop once a night so EoT drops weekly <aka still gonna be very rare> but atleast give people a chance at the rares. I dont think its making it a common thing by anymeans if in one month 3 EoTs 3 enfs get so lets see 3 a month would u say thats to many? no because of the effort put into getting it.

Great for those lvl 20 or so twinks that feel like taking it eh Gmup?
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

HEY!!

Ninja looters need phat lewt, too! I vote me name the North Bridge in the T room Gmuptor's Crossing.

Well I hid there 1st, just wasnt caught
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

You need mroe stuff to ninjaloot?

Lol you so pathetic...

Even angelicnova was angel compare to you.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

LOL Angelic ninjaed from own side with an alt capable of soloing lizards. Gmuptor's Crossing yes I could see that. If the rares did drop like that omni would show up alot more therefore no need for ninjaing.BTW heres my current NINJA stache

2 Gaily Painted Hoods
    1 Dragon tooth Poker
    1 Heavy Headed Staff
    1 Globe of Sufferance
    1 Dragon Marrow
    1 Heart of Tarasque

think i'm leaving something out but im a phat lewter. I tried being nice but you didnt want to be so I became a Master Ninja <dam good aint I> Most of dat lewt is dey crappy. Now I have had loot window on 3 TTs but I spared them ask Faerdies . Note I'm omni their clan ninjaing is dey fun part of pvp.

Thumbs up

lol this is a ninja thread?

FC make Taras drop every item possible equal please ty
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Gmuptor, are you a bad boy now...?
    Apprentice Ken "Ravndal" Fecat
    196 Adventurer
    Squad Commander of Mayhem.

Most of this was for clan ninjaing us aka retaliation this is not a ninja thread i think having the rares drop weekly would motivate ppl to come to tarasque

2 gay hoods!?!? *./me pisses his pants and explodes killing everyone around him* god damn. ive been trying to get ONE gay hood, let alone one raffle winning from T for 9 months now!! gimme a gay hood :P

I dont think he understands the meaning of rare.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

lol, you suggesting Gmups is clueless?........well maybe

Why y'all bashin on grump constintly anyways?
    Half of the population thinks ninja'ing should be condone and activly practiced becuase its roleplaying(haha right roleplaying my ass, its THEFT, bleeping idiots) and the other half wants it nerfed. But since its a totally grey area from whut we have heard from FC's standpoint why not do it if you can? Better then letting thee clannies steal from us and us not theft from them. and visa-versa
    Themakerr --- Quame --- Quamy - Docjeckyl

Proud member of Legion

Themakerr's Trade Skillz!
    "Doing nothing sucks when you have nothing to do" - Quamie

LOL Waiting for GAMKV I should slap you silly with a wet fish...
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

i guess it is true, ninja looters do need loot too. We all gotta be happy.

ninjaing deserves a headshot since it's usually done exploiting weaknesses in the game design...no questions asked and don't give me stupid rp bs >:-P
    Yes I'm old but I ain't deaf, so stop yelling!

ppl flaming while hiding their in game names are pathetic, 'nuff said

As a solution for this, make the 25% zone open for PvP level 1-200, then we can just kill the *******
    TOMTEMOR

hehe i didnt know that was a bleep word...
    TOMTEMOR