Thread: Possible interest from the newly gimped melee adv.

Possible interest from the newly gimped melee adv.

Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

its amazing how we went from gimp to uber (kinda) back to gimp in only a few patches. comon FC, if your gunna give us stuff, let us keep its goodness

Gimp? Pfft.

Im never one to yell for nerfs on any profession. Do I think you were negativly affected by the patch? Yes. But, I think you guys are far from gimps. If I remember correctly, you (Pat) stated that you could pretty much safely beat anyone 1on1. I don't think that any profession should be able to win just about every match. I do realize that pvp takes a little skill.

Yes, I think you are a good pvp'er from what experience I have had fighting you, but come on. You shouldn't be able to kill an equally skilled pvper all the time

Oooh booo hooo you can't kill everyone anymore!
    ~Chris
    PS: I don't mean to sound mean, but you can't always expect to beat everyone every time...

Excuse me...

Patk9 - why don't you get down from your high horse a second?

Okay, so it wasn't the uber l337 pvp sk!llz that gave you neophyte. It was profession-strength, and the strengths of professions changed last patches, like it happens quite a few times (ask NTs, soldiers, MAs and other professions). Get over it will you? Or give some usefull feedback instead of threads about comparing entirely different specials that can be used for exactly.... nada.

Yes it sucks - I agree wholeheartly. Make some constructive feedback instead of this.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

I think i could handle my own is what i was saying, not that im unbeatable. Im sorry but in pvp i wasnt able to kill anyone, noone, nothing. It wasnt 1 match im talkin about here come on...
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

man FC messed up royally with this root business

Its not a matter of being uber or wanting to kill every1 all the time. I just wanna be able to hit the guy 1 time b4 he kills me from across the playfield :/ Is that too much to ask? As it stands any1 with a friggin root graft can kill me EASILY.
    And as i posted in another thread the new roots DO NOT break after 1 hit. Maybe they are supposed to, but they dont. I was rooted by a single root for an entire 5 minute fight with a trader, while he bursted the crap outta me the whole friggin time. the root held, i couldnt break it by not attackin or debuffing, and his attacks didnt break it. Look, i dont care how uber or gimpy u are, this is just wrong. Its not fair, its not fun - its just plain STUPID.

Im sure funcom did not intend for them to work this way, but i only ask that they fix it sooner rather than later, as i think it demands more immediate attention than, say, the wen-wen and its miraculous 3patch fix :/