Thread: Doctor looking for a guild

Smile Doctor looking for a guild

I am a 30lvl Doctor and am interested in joining an organization. Visited several of the web pages listed, but would like to hear from some of the members, not just the high ranking members. This is where I think I will learn who has the best organization for me to join.

Friend

Yes I am an officer but will refer you to several who have recently joined the The Enlightened of Rubi-Ka as neophytes.

Feel free to give a tell to Gjerpe, Ayabe, and Tanner. Both Gjerpe and Ayabe are ready for our initiation into full members; while Tanner is one who has only joined our ranks in recent days. While not deeply religious, Tanner has joined us to seek to fill the void of "something missing" in our faith! As did both Gjerpe and Ayabe.

If you feel we are not right for you, then I bid you best of wishes in your journey for we all must find that which makes us whole!

DarqOmen
    Prophet and Vicar of Spiritual Well Being

Hello Ren

I would like to extend in invitation to apply to our guild 3305 Local please feel free to visit our website at www.semiautomatic.com/3305 or contact me in game, or contact ne of our members our newest members are rainebow and weii. Thank-you
    DarkMenace, Lvl. 160 Adv
    DocMenace, lvl 100 Doc
    Military Commander
    General
    3305Local
    www.3305local.org

Ancarim Iron Legion

Hi Ren!

I would like to invite you to our guild which is a very active and friendly guild in need of docs. We do have other docs too but as you know, they are scarce on Rubi-Ka

We organize a lot of in-guild events and participate in others too so there's plenty of action for you here whether you like to Role-play or not.

Please visit our webpage at http://www.ancarim.com
    or give a tell to either me Phelsior, or our recruiting-officer Lenaz.

Hope to hear from you ...

Post The shovah

I am O´shovah Gilgamesh the everflame.
    Leader of the shovah.
    Commander of the burning zeal.

First and foremost:
    Well met Ren.

The shovah are a "semi-political" guild that tries to make a change upon RubiKa, since we feel that something has gone seriously wrong.
    Whether others see us as "terrorists" or "zealots", We of the shovah are simple human beings, with needs and desires, just as any other.
    Thus do we only recruit those who we feel are "special" and "gifted" in both the arts of sword (Battle) and in the art of shield (politics).

Our website is not availible at this point, but an temporary will soon be up.
    Thank you for reading my post, and if you are interested or wish to know more then please contact one of these people:

Title Name
    Commander Oshovah
    Sword of wrath Wandererdark
    Shield of hope Thobias

I would recommend that you take a look at Blade Corp Ren. We are a large mercenary corporation that has declared neutrality in relation to the current conflict on Rubi-Ka. We pay our employees as we earn contracts, and we have a tight-knit group of members who serve as an excellent support center, including several doctors who can help you along your way. We have an interest in roleplaying, and a desire to be as active in the story as possible. Please feel free to check out our website, send me a tell in game, or a send a tell to georg, one of our doctors, who can answer any of your questions.
    Tomas "Gazneth" Dalaet
    Blade Corp.
    "Leading mercenary corporation in the Galaxy"
    Position - CFO

Talking

Just reinforcing what Gazneth has said- the Red Blade is a good section of Blade Corp to join. If you need someone else to talk to- give me a tell in game...

I am assuming of course that you are on RK 1 ?
    John Hile Fuchs
    VictoriousOnes

Personal Quote:
    'This night will be bad.
    And tomorrow will be beyond imagining'