Thread: =( PPPE (Shape Hard Armor)

=( PPPE (Shape Hard Armor)

Ok Am I doing something wrong here or something. I been doing level 57 Missions killing the boss mob and have never had a PPPE to make Carbonum Armor drop yet. I have done 257 missions now and not a one has dropped. Anyone able to give me any insite on if I am doing something wrong some hints or something or is the drop rate on these just extremely rare if I get one on my next mission that would be .3875% chance of having one drop =(. Or is the Drop rate of the PPPE just broken =p

Uhm ... It`s in a chest

I found one on a ql 54 mission, maybe 57 is just a tad to high? dunno tho

Its random luck (or unluck). You can get REALLY lucky and its theoretically possible find two pppe hard in a row or never find it.....

Keep trying though, the laws of probability means you will have to find it eventually.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Found two in three days, both off the boss mob in team missions.

Think they were both level 57 missions, but the second may have been level 58.

Boss drop only on ~ql60 missions.
    -Omnitek is your fiend
    Claybats the Sane
    Idahoe | Kalderon | Claybats | Meyna

I found one on one of the Blubbag bosses in WW. Dont recall which one...possibly the southernmost camp.

But you can probably find it on any boss mob at the correct level.
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Originally posted by Shantan
    Found two in three days, both off the boss mob in team missions.

Think they were both level 57 missions, but the second may have been level 58.
    Wanna sell one of them to me ??

/tell jakeaway ingame )

Sorry :(

Already sold both of them a while ago.

I ran ql 73 for about a month, hunting for GAII. Found a pppe shape hard in one of those. So, dunno how much mission ql matters. BTW, i'm a schmuck. I sold it w/i an hour of finding it for only 50m. D**n.

/me area bursts in the general direction of my foot