This is also posted at www.aoguildleaders.com Comments there as well as here are appreciated.

I would like to present an idea that I think will help Clannet become a strong stable system and hopefully bring the clans closer.

The main problem that this suggestion tries to fix is accountability. Right now, individuals that go to Clannet raids do not really feel like they have any ownership or right to change the system. This is likely to lead to dissention and the only repercussion for individuals that go against Clannet atm is social pressure, which is not that big of a deal for individuals.

The proposal would make each individual that attended accountable by their guild and each guild would have a voice in what happens with Clannet. The guilds as a whole would be accountable to a council of members from other guilds. Thus, repercussions mean something to the individuals in question and the pressure is not coming from some unknown group of Clannet people, but from people in their own guilds.

So the proposal is as follows:

1. A council will be created from one member that is appointed from each active guild at Tara.

2. An active guild is determined by the sum of all the raid points collected by members of that guild. For example, once a guild reaches 50 points, then they are able to appoint a member to the council.

3. All members of the council will have admin rights on Clannet. Only one will be assigned per raid and the council will decide how this is assigned.

4. Council members will be responsible for:
a. Resolving problems with individuals in their respective guilds
b. Determining the rules for Clannet
c. Making split second decisions at raids when a problem comes up
d. When issues cannot be addressed by individual council members and their guild members, then having meetings to decide what repercussions there would be for individuals that break the rules.

5. Individuals that are not guilded will be overseen by the council itself.

6.Banning exists on 2 levels, banning an individual and banning a guild. Both of these options should be treated with the utmost respect and used only as a last resort. The council is accountable to the RK2 clan community. If these options are abused in any respect, then it threatens the stability of the Clannet system.

7. Leadership of the council itself is an issue and I would recommend that no specific individual be put in that position and instead have all council members have equal ground.

This is of course open to suggestion, but I think that something along these lines is absolutely required in order for Clannet to retain stability.