Thread: dead mobs attacking

Exclamation dead mobs attacking

I know something along these lines was addressed... but now you kill a mob in combat and you will be told your not allowed to use specials on it because its dead. Your considered in combat so you cant heal, open chests or such... and the mob seems to ALWAYS hit that last swing even if it misses 3 times before it hits you. and the mob can just sit there for so long tryign to hit you that its annoying to have to wait it out just to heal. on top of that mobs pets wont consider its masters dead untill its finished that last hit so its master will die. its very annoying and I would think its just a client server lag issue except seeing "mob misses you, mob misses you, mob misses you, mob hit you for 56 damage, you gained 900 xp" when right before all that you see "Unable to innicate nano program, target is already dead" and you cant stop him from hurting you

Usually when that happens to me, I just sit down. For some strange reason, the MOB dies when I sit down after I get the "target already dead" or "come back, master" message. Give it a try. It works almost all the time for me except for cases when there's lag and the MOB was supposed to hit me.

Seen this also. Not like in the old days when they continued to do damage, but its like when specials didn't recycle. Another server/client sync issue. When you sit down you probably do a sync to the server.

Happens to teammate when we did team mission in BS. We kill mob, got our exp and oops... last swing and my teammate dead and losing all exp including exp for that already killed mob.

Was taking out grey mobs the other night for a quest and the dead mobs (even ones that layed down and did death animation) kept on attacking like they never died. Had to kill them twice essentially. Sheesh.

Unhappy dead ones still attack

I'va actually died from this - fighting with two agents, being ransacked, and rendered unable to heal, hoping that I would survive just long enough to kill them both.

Well one went down (as did my HP's) and the last one went down in the same paste as myself so I had hope (Dimach).
    I was down to the last breath as was he, hit "k" and he died.

He was still standing though, and I tried Brawl, Special, Grenade, and NOTHINg happened, just the message that he already was dead.

Then a last shot from that him killed me, Lost the XP, and was sent to the reclaim - VERY funny *not*

After this I RUN away from them after having killed them, in the hope that they wont kill me from beyond the grave

Sparking
    All men, and all women are stars

This bug is still happening a lot.
    Please check it.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

This has been in the game since beta.

It is sad to see AO is still riddeled with bugs. good game but the bugs are a major turn off