Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My thoughts on Tara RK2

Originally posted by Thelcia
    Clannet as it stood was a monopoly. Those that did not agree with it were deemed traitors to the clan.
    I really don't see how you can say this. Clannet doesn't exclude anyone unless they break the rules, and those aren't even enforced very well. Clannet is for any clanner that shows up and asks to be invited to the chat. It's not like 'Oh xxx is in yyy guild, he's not allowed in Clannet.'
    Yagyu for life

Ok..

Then please explain to me this.

Clannet is suppose to be such a fair system, well its great for rolling and such but as far as these points go its not fair at all.

Example: During the week some people work and can not attend many raids therefore they don't gain any points.

The weekend comes, they are able to attend every raid because they are on, where are the Clannet administrators to run clannet and issue points for attending raids during this time? Not on, so anybody that makes weekend raids has to just hope Marlark or Jdude is around so they can earn points to increase their chances to compete with the ones that get points all week.

Where is this fair? If you want to use Clannet then use it, but drop the damn points and just use it to roll the loot period.

Either that or make sure you have somebody there to run it at every single raid.

Re: Ok..

Originally posted by Loxxie
    Then please explain to me this.

Clannet is suppose to be such a fair system, well its great for rolling and such but as far as these points go its not fair at all.

Example: During the week some people work and can not attend many raids therefore they don't gain any points.

The weekend comes, they are able to attend every raid because they are on, where are the Clannet administrators to run clannet and issue points for attending raids during this time? Not on, so anybody that makes weekend raids has to just hope Marlark or Jdude is around so they can earn points to increase their chances to compete with the ones that get points all week.

Where is this fair? If you want to use Clannet then use it, but drop the damn points and just use it to roll the loot period.

Either that or make sure you have somebody there to run it at every single raid.
    Which is why Mar put up a post asking for suggestions/volunteers for more admins. As for it not being fair to people who can only attend on the weekends compared to those who can attend every single raid (I know you didn't really mention this but it has been said), if you aren't there to help out (or pretend to help out) as much, then you shouldn't have the same chance in the roll.
    Yagyu for life

I'm so happy I've missed this. I have to thank whoever put that mute button on the leaders channel
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12